Old 12-26-2004, 11:07 AM   #1  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Default Week of~~December 26~~

Hmmm. This is the second time I've started a new thread and it disappeared. I'm not sure why this is happening. Any thoughts Lauren?

Anyhow, here's my boy on the big morning:

KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 03:26 PM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!! We had a great time...DH was definitely more excited about it than Peter!! Peter had a ball though! I have to get the camera and put some pics up...

Peter got a Power Wheels silver p/u truck...just like daddy's, from us (well, DH bought it, then told me!) He also got a Leap Pad Word Whammer that goes on the fridge, and another Leap Pad thing that is a little book that reads or sings songs, and a box of 4 wooden puzzles from us. Grandma got him a wooden puzzle that has magnets on it that he had to "fish" to get the pieces out...it's all cars. Also some clothes, 2 Little People sets, a small race track, and some books. He got a few outfits and a couple puzzles from his Aunts & Uncles and grandparents. The IL's also had given DH a check for $500. for him that DH is going to go open a savings account for him with. He had soo much fun playing with everything though! I think his favorite presents were the "fishing" puzzle and the truck!

Karen, No idea, I hate when that happens. Look at all that hair!! Alex finally grew some hair!! Looks like he was very excited! Are those new Clifford slippers?

Lisa, glad you didn't get buried in the snow! I've been watching the mess out in Ohio/Indiana and was wondering if you got hit.

Hope everyone had a safe and happy Christmas!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 09:45 PM   #3  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello all,
Trusting everyone is well and didn't overeat too much. I just got home from my third, yes I said 3rd, Christmas. (Me and parents, mom's parents, dad's side) The first two we had the traditional Christmas dinner and for the one today we had Cracker Barrel for lunch and Pizza Hut for dinner. I had a salad at lunch so I was very pleased with myself. Anyways just checking in.

Karen your little boy is so cute!!
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 10:43 PM   #4  
LBH

Whoa, Lisa, you rock!! Going to CB and having salad!! I bow at your feet! I could never do it!!
Old 12-28-2004, 12:05 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 7"

Well I have to admit it was a BLT salad with Blue Cheese Dressing. It was very good.
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 07:20 AM   #6  
LBH

At least it wasn't Country Fried Steak, which is what I always get!!
Old 12-28-2004, 04:17 PM   #7  

Hello all.

Not much going on here. We had the MOMS Club christmas party last night and it was so much fun. I didn't get home until after 11. I have a board meeting tonight. I was afraid that DH was going to be unhappy that I'm going to be gone two nights in a row but he was cool with it. Yeah!

I was actually pretty good at the party last night. We had dinner before I left and I only had two little dessert bar thingees. Of course I could have done without them but at least I had a little will power!

I hope everyone is having a great week!
Old 12-29-2004, 09:19 PM   #8  
LBH

Hi All,

Still here, still miserable...with a sinus infection to top things off. Went to the Drs. today, and saw an NP, recommended by a couple friends. She was wonderful! Anyway, sure enough it's a sinus infection and she gave me an Rx for Zpak. I'm coughing soo bad my head and ribs hurt. The coughing alone should put me into labor!! Heck, I could probably cough him out!! I'm here now because I can't stand the thought of laying down in bed and hacking all night. Peter is sick too, mom picked him up at daycare this afternoon because he was miserable and whining for mommy all afternoon. I'm gonna make an appt. to bring him to the ped. tomorrow. Figure if he's got an infection too, or something, no sense making him suffer over the long weekend. I did give him his Zyrtec and some cough meds tonight, hopefully he'll sleep better. He had a 101.0 fever too, so he got some Tylenol. I'm dreading the night.

Sorry to be soo whiney... Hope everyone else is well!
Old 12-31-2004, 07:13 PM   #9  
LBH

Hi All,

Just wanted to pop in and say Happy New Year to everyone! (Because I sure won't be awake at midnight to do it!!) I'm feeling ever so slightly better today, but that's really not saying much. Took Peter to the Dr. yesterday and his right ear is infected. So he's on Amoxil, along with Zyrtec and cough meds. When he woke up from his nap today he had a fever of 103.2!! That might be a little higher than actual though, because he was fully dressed and under the blankets. I'm guessing 102.something. So I quickly gave him some Tylenol and some cold apple juice. He seems to of bounced back pretty quickly though, he's playing with his cousins in mom's family room now.

Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year's Eve...Drive Safe if you're going out!
Old 12-31-2004, 08:49 PM   #10  

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to pop on to say Happy New Year!! DH's cousin is coming over so we may be up at midnight. I'm not sure right now. Alex is fighting sleep tonight. He climbed up in our bed, got under the covers and said "night, night". He was so cute! We can't leave him there tho, so he had to go to his bed. He didn't like it one bit. He may be up at midnight! It's been about 20 minutes and he's still playing.

Lauren: I'm sorry that Peter isn't feeling well (and you too!). I'm sending get well vibes your way. Hope it clears up soon.

Have fun y'all!