South Beach Diet - And the Exercise Queen is.......

View Full Version : And the Exercise Queen is.......

Barb0522
12-02-2004, 10:58 AM
sweet tooth with 2,525 minutes. That is just awesome! :queen: :cheer: :cb:

I came in second with 1100
kissyjoy had 875 + lots of hours running around at weddings
MarineTubaMom had 775 minutes listed plus lots of crunches and walking that did have time listed.

You guys did great!

Ruthxxx
12-02-2004, 11:18 AM
You exercising chickies are my idols! :bravo: I am still having knee problems but am hoping to get back to long walks soon.

ellis
12-02-2004, 11:19 AM
Wow!! Peggy, no wonder you're so freakin' skinny, girl!! :lol: Congratulations!! :queen:

And congratulations to Princesses Barb, kissyjoy, and MarineTubaMom!! :hat:

And to everyone who exercised last month... you're all WINNERS!!! (so... where are the prizes?)

sweet tooth
12-02-2004, 11:45 AM
The prizes are in the weight loss, my dear...

beachgal
12-02-2004, 01:22 PM
Ah, :bravo: to the queen and princesses (love that term, Ellis!)!

I forgot about a week in to post my exercise! :o I think you are all fantastic for doing so much exercise...it's SO good for you! :hat:

kissyjoy
12-02-2004, 01:37 PM
Oh, it's great to be a princess!!!! :D I always knew I was (ha ha)! Unfortunately I haven't done my kick butt Tae Bo yet these past 2 days. It's been really cold here in the mornings and I can't seem to get my butt out of bed. I know, all of you Canadians are saying what a wuss this California girl is when it comes to cold but hey, 40 degrees :yikes: in the morning is pretty darn cold to me! So hopefully I'll get back to exercising soon. I'm proud I didn't cheat yesterday which was my b-day!!! :gift: I even went out to dinner and stayed OP (even with DH's talk of not worrying about what I eat on my birthday)! :dance: I did, however, indulge in 1 bite of a potato skin and that was my b-day present!

Good job to everyone else......Barb and Sweet Tooth ROCK! :bravo:

Bunnababy
12-02-2004, 02:02 PM
Hooray to all you winners, uh, should I say losers? :chin: Good job.

ellis
12-02-2004, 02:15 PM
The prizes are in the weight loss, my dear...
No, no... I want MONEY!!! :yes:

MarineTubaMom
12-02-2004, 04:32 PM
Oh, wow! I'm a princess! How cool is that???? I'm looking forward to December's challenge!

Way to go, Queen Sweet Tooth, and the rest of the princesses and everyone else who participated!

MarineTubaMom
12-02-2004, 04:36 PM
No, no... I want MONEY!!! :yes:

money? money is good.... i'm all for that! but i'll be happy with my weight loss!

i'm finally at a point in my life where losing this weigh is worth more to me than anything monetary or material, so by this time next year, i should be a pretty "wealthy" chick! LOL :encore: