Old 10-29-2004, 03:50 PM   #1  

Default Now about this Atkins DVD!

Hey

Have any of you guys watched the Atkins DVD? Its available at Walmart now and im following up on it. I have read the book but not yet purchased the DVD. What do you think of it? I have been told by some friends who are on the Atkins programme about it and they have said it works for them. I think I will pick up a copy but please If any of you have any opinions on it let me know. Cheers guys and good luck.
TaylorWillix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2004, 09:20 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Nope never even heard of it.

Let us know what you think when you get it. Thanks !!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2004, 09:35 AM   #3  
Baby Steps

I've never heard of it. What's it do? Is it the book in DVD form? Or is it exercise?
Please do tell us about it when you get it.
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 03:07 PM   #4  

Default Atkins

Hey. Well what can I say? The DVD is great. It is the basic Atkins diet, some of the stuff is similar to the book yes but its condensed down to the basics and focuses more on eating what you like but in moderation. You know like the Low carbohydrates and stuff to help you lose weight. I have been using the DVD for a few days now and already I feel that its beginning to work. You can actually have fun with it and its all pretty straightforward. Try it and give yourself a month, see what happens.
TaylorWillix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 08:29 PM   #5  
Baby Steps

Not sure I could use a DVD to help me w/the way I eat. I need stuff in writing sometimes. I don't think I'd want to try and pop the DVD in every time I had a question. Glad it's working for you though!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote