Support Groups - New Year, New Goals, New Me Week 42

Chachee
10-15-2004, 12:46 PM
Geez, I totally blew it last week. Out of control with my eating. I'm going to be better. I HAVE TO!

My goal this week is to simply stay within my WW points daily!

Gosh, why does it get so tough some times?

Chach

jollygirl
10-15-2004, 03:09 PM
Changing old habits is hard.

Well, the fog is lifting a bit. I still do not feel right emotionally. But, things are getting a bit easier. Each day, getting up and doing what I need to is feeling like less of a tough effort. I still need to do some reflecting. Figure out what is wrong, and how to make things right. Or get a therapist - who knows? I also need to deicde what to do about TOPS - they still want me to come back.

Right now, I am just glad for any signs of light ahead.

Have a good weekend.

jollygirl
10-18-2004, 10:47 AM
The fog continues to lift. I did my cardio and weight workout this morning. Need to rein in the spending and eating, but still doing ok.

I hope all is going well for everyone else, and we have a great week!

Chachee
10-20-2004, 12:24 PM
Hi Jolly,

Seems we have lost everyone else on this thread. Heck, we've come so far this year, it's a good idea to continue it until the end of the year.

I'm doing better. I was stressing big time but that weight has lifted. Just kinda trying to figure out where my life is going right now.

I did a lot last weekend to de-stress including sewing and shopping! It seemed to help. I'm not back 100% but I'm about 80%.

I hope things are okay with you. Anyone else that wants to come back, please do.

Chach

dixiedarlin
10-21-2004, 05:37 PM
I can't believe I missed two threads! I've just been busy and haven't made time to get to the library and get in here. My apologies.

I am still struggling with getting back on track; I got to 297 in July and am now back to around 305. I'm having trouble getting the momentum going again. Getting no exercise. I did better last week (one bad day) and lost two pounds.

I noticed that Chatchee's husband was coming to Nashville and Jolly is planning a trip to Nashville. Jolly you will be about 55-60 miles away from me. I hope your friend will be okay in Iraq.

It's hard to believe the year is almost over. Hope you all have a good day.

Chachee
10-22-2004, 12:44 PM
Going to set up new thread now.

Chach