South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2004, 12:38 PM   #1  

Default Please tell me I'm not the only one

Ok, so I've only lost 10 lbs so far (aiming for more of course) but why can't it be proportional? I mean, in my bathing suit or no bra, one of my boobs is visibly bigger. In some of my pants, I'm noticing that they are tighter on one leg than the other. My one arm (not the dominant arm either?) is slightly bigger.
Am I doomed to be lopsided forever? Lol! I laugh now, but sometimes I feel like I'm getting a complex about it. My Dh says it isn't noticible to anyone but myself, but he's my husband, and they always say stuff like that.
Old 09-25-2004, 12:58 PM   #2  
Samantha

Noones body is perfectly even on both sides. Chances are good that you ARE the only one that can tell. But if it continues to bother you, seek medical advice as to eliminate further worries.
Old 09-25-2004, 02:05 PM   #3  
I found my hipbones!

mumma--
You're not the only one. My right eye is higher than my left, my right boob is bigger than the left. Yet my left hip and buttock must be bigger than the right, because the elastic on my underwear always stretches out more on that side. Of course, when I tell DH about these things, he says the same things that yours does..."No one notices but you, honey." So I've just decided to take his word on it, and just think of it as part of my own personal charm.
Old 09-25-2004, 04:27 PM   #4  

And there was I getting annoyed because the top half of my body is still the same size. I have noticed that my clothes are getting looser on my left side than my right side but I do everything with my right hand/foot so probably building up those muscles more.
Old 09-26-2004, 12:10 AM   #5  
Slowly Changing My Life..

S/C/G: 250/239.8/145

Height: 5' 5"

LOL this thread made me chuckle. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one out there that feels this way too. I feel like I am a little lopsided as well, everything on my right side measures a tad larger than my left - and lo and behold I am a righty...so maybe that does have something to do with it. Putting your right foot first when you walk, right handed, purse hangs on my right shoulder, etc. Who knows. I do know that one thing that drives me nutty is my right eye is differently shaped than my left one, and it is severely noticeable if I wear eyeliner on my eyes. Makes me look like my left eye is half closed and my right one is open as wide as I can possibly make it go. LOL oh well - it's the little imperfections that make us unique, right?

~P
Old 09-26-2004, 12:36 PM   #6  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Hey, don't feel too bad. My left boob has always been slightly larger than the right, but now that I've lost some weight, my right one seems to think it's the one on the diet, not the left. It's not noticible with my clothes on, or anything, but without them....leftie hangs out significantly lower than rightie. But like everyone's said, you're probably the only one who can even notice the difference.
Old 09-26-2004, 04:50 PM   #7  

Height: 5'-2"

I wish I hadn't read this thread. I've never looked at my body "that way" before. This evening I'll be spending a good amount of time in front of the full-length.
Old 09-27-2004, 05:14 PM   #8  

Well, I was just put in my place, and I realize I am being a little petty. I was talking to an aquaintance about this whole thing, and she looked at me and said, "Don't you think you have better things to worry about? Look at my Mom. She never once voiced a complaint about something like that, she delt with it."
I feel pretty stupid. Her Mom was born with 1 arm. She raised 5 kids and never complained or was down. Hmmm, my missmatched boobs don't seem so bad anymore.
Old 09-27-2004, 05:32 PM   #9  

Height: 5'-2"

It's all relative, Chubbamuma. Don't feel badly. We all have our weights to bear, and it's okay if some of them are small. It DOES put things into perspective, though, doesn't it?
Closed Thread