Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2004, 01:01 PM   #1  
Kathy from Vermont

Default Hi, Another new member

Hi, I'm another new member to this forum as well as the Core plan. I had my first weigh-in yesterday and was down 5 pounds from last Monday. I am finding this the easiest of all the WW plans to follow and am feeling full and satisfied each day. I love not having to count points/calories/fat etc. Before I joined I would look here each day for inspiration and have found lots of great ideas for meals etc. so thanks and hello.

KCF
Old 09-21-2004, 01:13 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Welcome! And congratulations on the excellent weight loss. Like you, I love not having to count, weigh, and measure the core foods.
Old 09-22-2004, 02:47 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Welcome KCF! I am Spryng and I hope you find yourself at home here. And if you ever have any questions feel free to ask!
Old 09-22-2004, 03:50 PM   #4  

I am new as well .... i am doing La Weightloss... I hope WW works for you i had a hard time with it personally... not that this plan is any easier actually its harder but i think i needed that to get me on track .... we shall see!

Good Luck!

Dutchy_1967

297/290/175
sw/cw/gw

"Just because i have failed in the past, doesn't mean i wont succeed in the future"
KT
Old 09-22-2004, 04:01 PM   #5  

Welcome I'm fairly new round here myself. But so far it's a great group of folks
Old 09-22-2004, 06:59 PM   #6  
Janette

Welcome! CORE is the greatest thing since sliced bread--except you can't eat the bread unless you count it.
Old 09-23-2004, 07:56 AM   #7  
Kathy from Vermont

Thanks, and welcome to you Dutchy!. I don't think there is any plan for losing and maintaining weight that is easy either. Exercise is truly a key player and I am finding it easier to lose this time around probably because I have been steadily exercising 4 times a week for the last year. Since the basis of my regular diet was the core plan (with a whole lot of other things I shouldn't have eaten anyway) that is reason I am finding that this is working so well for me. Making it thru the weekends is the hardest part but since we have been having such nice weather it makes it easier to stay outside away from temptation.

Kathy
Closed Thread