South Beach Diet - Thursday Chat on The Beach

View Full Version : Thursday Chat on The Beach

Ruthxxx
09-09-2004, 08:10 AM
Good morning. Somehow I think the whole Beach must be wet this morning. It poured all night here and is still at it. Can you smell wet dog? Can you see a brown and white kitchen floor? :( It's best not to complain as some Florida folks don't even have houses!

Luckily my 8:30 meeting was cancelled last night because of the rain predicted for this morning so The Girls and I will just putter around the kitchen this morning. (It was cool inside this morning so I turned on the furnace. I think I snuck it on for fifteen minutes back in June too.) I am planning to make a beef stew in the crockpot.) I'll throw in some wine and mushrooms and call it beef burgundy. :) I think soup will be on the menu for lunch today - maybe black bean.

I have a dental appointment for a cleaning this afternoon so will try to work in three month's worth of flossing this morning. My first official rehearsal is at 7 tonight so I need to have clean teeth!

Confession time: we went to Swiss Chalet for chicken last night and I did NOT have salad. I had those funny long things they make out of that white high GI vegetable AND ENJOYED EVERY BITE! I just had ff yoghurt with Fiber One cereal as atonement! I need to eat more vegetables but F One may help.

So grab a coffee and come and sit at my kitchen table to tell me about your day.

:cofdate:

Here's a special :grouphug: for Ellis and another :grouphug: for all other chickies going through trials and tribulations of real life.

little chick
09-09-2004, 08:13 AM
I guess I am starting us off this morning.... and I have nothing exciting to report. We did get up on time, the girls got out the door with no agruements, and it is raining here like crazy. Maybe I am still asleep and dreaming. :p Well I don't have anything else to say.... I know you chicks are :lol: over that one. But my life is a bore for the moment.

Ellis- sending you my love and my prayers for you and for your dad.

Jodi- I was telling dh that I am going to have to go and find Jimmie and either kick him in the butt or throw him over the hood of his car ;) he has to get his lead foot back.

Well I must go I think I will drive the wee ones to the bus as they poor things will end up soaked. Be back soon.

little chick
09-09-2004, 08:14 AM
Ruth great minds think alike. Can we make these into one??

Ruthxxx
09-09-2004, 08:24 AM
But of course! Your weather sounds just like ours. Stay dry!

In about an hour the school bus arrives at our Village pick-up place. Maybe I should drive down there with some coffee for the Mums who wait for it with the kidlets.

Mamacita
09-09-2004, 08:38 AM
Good morning, Chickies~~ :coffee:

Nothing exciting to report from the soggy south. Only saw the sun for a minute yesterday and I'm guessing it will be more of the same today.

Ruth, nothing quite like the smell of a wet dog...unless it's the smell of TWO wet dogs, huh? :D

Ellis, ((((hugs)))) and prayers for you and your family, sweetie.

Little Chick and all you other chicks who still haven't made it in, Hello!! :wave:

Need to finish getting ready for work, so will wander on out of here. You all have a great day on the Beach. Remember, wet sand makes the best sand castles! :)

Mamacita

ellis
09-09-2004, 09:01 AM
Good morning, dear girls! :wave:

Ruth, you had to turn on the furnace?! :yikes: Wow!! Our main floor is cozy and warm, but the attic is a little chilly. We shut the windows and got out the blankets last night. :yes:
As a friend of mine says, "I'd rather have an internal than go to the dentist." Those hygienists are so darned abusive. Good luck with the flossing. I hear ya. :lol:
And good luck with the rehearsal tonight!!

Little Chick, thanks for your continued prayers, sweetie. :)
What's this Jimmie story... obviously I'm going to have to go back and read yesterday's thread. :D

Mamacita, you're not your usual verbose self. :lol: Are you short on time this morning, hon? ;) Thank you for the hugs and prayers. Have a great day at work! :wave:

I'll be back in a minute... just getting the kids off to school...

skherb
09-09-2004, 09:06 AM
Good morning everyone!

Really Dragging this AM. I had my bunko last night and did not get home till 10:30 and not to bed till 11":30!! I am sooooooooooooo tired. :faint:I think me and DD2 will stay home today and rest. We both have alergies and it is at least kicking my but::(: Well I did good yesterday. Lastnight I heard my friend was having pasta so I ate before I went and just had salad. Boy am I hungry this am. When I get back from school I think I will make us eggs and turkey bacon.

Ruth- Good luck with rehersals. Try to stay dry nothing worse I think than wet dog smell.
Little Chick- You keep those kiddos dry now! Have a good day in the rain.
Mama- Hello to you to Have a good day at work.

Will check back after school. Have to go make DD1 breakfast.
Hugs to all

Ruthxxx
09-09-2004, 09:07 AM
The power keeps going off and on so I will log off. Back later. I need to gather some pails of flushing water just in case.

ellis
09-09-2004, 09:29 AM
Jodi, dear, get your butt in gear! :drill: It's autumn. Soup weather. Fresh start. Last ditch before Christmas. etc.

LaurieX, I hope your kitty is feeling better. :(

Jess, congratulations on getting the job! :hat: Take care of that cold, sweetie.

RNMom, you ran two miles and then did the stadium stairs!?!? Holy, baby!! Good for you!! :hat:

Lauren, your hairstylist didn't show to the wedding?!? That's TERRIBLE! Surely you could sue him for that. :lol: Congratulations on your one month anniversary. :)

Peggy, I love your power story of yesterday. :lol3:

Emily, thanks for your prayers, sweetie. :) I hope all goes well with your ex. He sounds like a real jerk. :mad: And enjoy your DD's birthday! Five is a lovely age.

Fuzzy, I'm itching to get down there and vote. :rofl: The suspense is killing me.

The rain is really coming down!
I have the evening shift at the hospital today, so I have the entire day at home! Unfortunately, DH informed me last night that he's working the evening shift, so he'll be at home with me all day. Damn. I just want a day at home ALONE!
I wonder if I dare to go out and work in the garden in this downpour. I think it might "cleanse my soul". Or something. :lol3:

RNMOM
09-09-2004, 09:59 AM
It's dark outside. :( I hate the end of summer. Winter hangs on around here forever. Oh, well. ER is quiet this morning (I can't believe I said the "Q" word)

The smell of wet dog.............hmmmm, I'm not sure I want breakfast now. There are some smells that get to me, dirty wet human hair (from my days of being a hairdresser) and doggy hair.

For those of you getting wet and rained on, hope it doesn't last too long for you.

Ellis, I loved your little sargeant avatar. Cute! I can see you yelling to tell us to get our butt in gear. My heart is with your family right now. Prayers your way.

Lauren, no hairstylist......................you'll laugh 10 years from now.

Ruth, hope you have enough water to flush with. Good luck at the dentist and having your gums dug at..........wwwwaaaaaahhhhh.

Well, girls, I need to act busy. Love to you all.

jenne1017
09-09-2004, 10:05 AM
It is nasty, nasty, nasty here today. Humid and sticky and I walked into work drenched with sweat after only walking .74 miles!

Bleck.

Hey Fuzzy? The Presidential motorcase is a mess. 10 cars at the least. Then, 5 cars in front every 2 blocks and 5 cars behind. A serious mess. That's why I now take the metro!

I came into work this morning feeling all good about my job ;) Thanks all.

I was OP for day 2 btw. Gym for the next 4 days though. Ugh!

Barb0522
09-09-2004, 10:23 AM
Morning, gals! It's bright and sunny here this morning but cool. Okay, don't laugh so hard. 60's is cool to us Texans! :joker: Brian wants to start wearing pants already instead of shorts because his legs are cold.

Nothing much going on today. I have a cub scout roundtable meeting tonight so no time to exercise but I did get to the gym last night at least.

GoldieFun
09-09-2004, 10:44 AM
Morning, everyone!! I am draaaaging this morning. When DH got up at 4:30 a.m. (he's sports editor for the newspaper, so he will often get up extra early to finish a story for deadline) I was wide awake! But, then once I got back to sleep I couldn't get up again -- overslept until 7:45! Didn't have time to make eggs so I have a cheesestick and nuts sitting on my desk and NO appetite.

Good news: We made the taco bake last night and we loved it! We even made the brownies and they were pretty good. And then we even went for a walk -- yay!

Ellis -- My dad went in and had a word or two with him while we were away on our honeymoon -- that was as good as suing him!

Barb -- It was in the 50s in Kansas this morning and I almost wore a turtleneck! Even tho I'm sure it'll be almost 80 today!

RNMOM -- I know you're right about the laughing. It also rained that day and our outdoor wedding had to be moved inside. Now, that I was laughing about, but the hair was a different matter! Ha! :)

Hope eveyone has a great day -- I better go get some coffee and wake up!

:) Lauren

weezle
09-09-2004, 10:49 AM
Morning all.

Today is Molly's birthday! Yay! I'm going to be good all day so I can be bad all night. :devil:

Only problem is my period's due any time now and is taking its sweet time arriving. Being on the pill makes me all goofy. BEFORE, when my period would be late, it was just "It'll be here sometime" because my body's so screwy. Once I'm on the pill, I expect it to be here at Noon on Wednesday. EPT says once you're a day late it'll tell you if you're expecting or not, and it says not, so I just wonder if my period got lost on the way out? The packet in my pills says that you can just skip a period from taking the pill and not to worry until you miss two periods. I've NEVER missed a period. Argh.

Volleyball was....okay last night. We won all three games, but we didn't have to work at ALL. The other team was HORRIBLE. They were afraid of our under-handed server's serves (in fact, she served 15 straight the first game!) It was rather sad. The game was over in 20 minutes, instead of taking the usual hour. So, we all just played around for awhile after the game, since we didn't get the chance to get sweaty. I DID take out both my knees again, though. They're a little floorburnt and bruised today.

Well that's all I know. I have a feeling my boss will be at my store today (ugh) so I'd better get going to make sure I'm on time. Have a good day!

AdiaFaith
09-09-2004, 11:03 AM
Good morning Ladies. :coffee:

Ruth- I know what you mean, I have 3 wet dogs sitting at home right now. The smallest, Zoe, refuses to go outside in the rain. She's so low to the ground her whole underside gets soaked!

skherb- Have fun sleeping in and snuggling, I know that's what DF wanted to do today!

weezle - depending on the pill you take, it's probably totally normal. Breathe deep girl and don't eat too much cake! ;)

Goldiefun - Congrats on your OP and exercise filled evening!

Woke to the sound of Bryon's watch alarm to find we have no power at home! So much for my treadmill run this morning, I'll have to get in some yoga tonight. Looks like I'm going to have to go back to the gym soon as summer really is fleeting......

School for the kiddos was cancelled due to flooding. (The road we live on is the local "river road") So we climbed in the car early and brought Rachel, 15 yr old sister to work with us. She's going to be our photographer for the day. :p

We've been so backed up here it's crazy. One of my consignors dropped off 9 garbage bags full of brand new in the box Barbie dolls. We've been selling her collection for a while, but this is the last 9 bags of it. Fun fun. Not to mention my antique Nutcracker lady dropped off a vanload and my toy collector is cleaning house and getting ready to move. There is so much packing material in our bathroom here that you can lean forward on the toilet and rest your head on 1/2" bubble wrap bails! :lol:

So it's a good thing Rachie could come in and help me from under the mountain of bright pink boxes. She got breakfast out of the deal, and lunch at Applebee's and she has a computer here with electricity so she can talk to her friends. Not bad for a day off from school.

kvixen
09-09-2004, 11:19 AM
Good morning ladies. It is ugly and hideous here in Boston, stupid hurricane Francis needs to just go away. I have been so bad about staying up to date and reading posts, etc. The lazy summer days are gone and the law firm is back in full swing. I have tons of work to do, and just got assigned another attorney. Plus my co-worked decides to clean her desk while I am swamped. I think I should be entitled to ten minute breaks every hour since the other secretary goes out to smoke that often. I am super cranky this am!

Anyway, I will lurk around and catch up, and hopefully not be so whiny later on. Perhaps I am cranky because I had a bite of a cinnamon roll this a.m., my first OP food in like five days. Well, until later then!

And on a political note (is this allowed? i will get rid of it if necessary): anyone who wants to renew the assault weapon ban, Please PM for the URL and phone number This is a really important issue. I am happy to pass along more info, if you want!

Thanks!

HistoryChick
09-09-2004, 11:35 AM
Good morning ladies!

Can't stay too long just wanted to say hello...i've gotta run out and drop off some forms for some references for 2 full-time positions today at my old job....but i'll be back later....Once again...it poured and poured last night...We have never seen soo much rain...I swear I feel as if I live in Washington state! lol I hope you guys have a safe and wonderful day!

Ruthxxx
09-09-2004, 11:42 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Is there anyone out there with a dry towel or two? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are we all in rain? This is so silly! OK - everyone into the kitchen for 3-bean soup and hot tea in an hour!

:grouphug:

sweet tooth
09-09-2004, 11:59 AM
Good morning ladies. Hope everyone is doing well today.

Ruth - Wet would be nice. We have 3-4 inches of snow and it is still snowing. Dogs won't go out to pee, and then stand at the door and whine. Have to start putting on the booties now...

ellis - Thinking of you often. Take care.

skherb - So proud of you. I know it is difficult to manage the eating program, but with some planning, you are able to do it. WTG.

jenne - Your job sounds exciting - to be in the middle of political action is only something that I can watch on tv. :D You can do the trip, I know. You have already been OP for 2 days now, so it will go fast. Take care.

Barb - 60F, cool????? Reminds me of the time when DH and I were in Thailand - he was working with a school over there. The temperature in Bangkok was about 92F. A couple weeks before Christmas we went to another city for a week. About halfway to the other city, the Thai ladies with whom we were travelling asked us if we had brought our jackets. We looked at each other in wonder and told them that we had not brought jackets. They were beside themselved...told us that the city was in the north and the elevation was high and it was winter and we were going to freeze. What could we do then? When we arrived, there were people on the streets in thick winter parkas, beleclavas and mitts. While we were there, though, the temp did dip down to 84F a couple of nights. :lol:

Lauren - I can feel for you with the sleeping. I woke up last night at about 12:15 and was awake until just about time to get up (isn't that the way). I did get up on time, but sure don't feel like being at work. ;)

Me - I'm ecstatic today. I have been staying OP and exercising like crazy and haven't dropped much weight in the last month. BUT, today, I am down almost 3 pounds since the beginning of the week. It seems that the exercise is starting to take the pounds off. For that, I am really grateful.

Hope everyone is is doing well and staying OP. Have a great day at the beach and don't forget you umbrella (not the beach umbrella, either).

skherb
09-09-2004, 12:05 PM
Way To Go Sweetooth!!:dance: That is awesome. Now if I can get my but in gear. Anybody have anyideas on how I an wake myself up today. I am so dragging. I am about to go run through Starbuck$$ So maybe I can wake up:coffe: Tried to make a cup at home and it tasted nasty. Check in later.
What are you doing for lunch??? Too hot here for soup

Ruthxxx
09-09-2004, 12:10 PM
Sweet Tooth, that is terrible! It's too darn early for snow! There's a nice house on the next street - wanna be my neighbour?

sweet tooth
09-09-2004, 02:15 PM
I would love to be your neighbour, Ruth...then I would be able to see you in action at the theatre. :D

beachgal
09-09-2004, 05:17 PM
OOh, I think a 3FC bus trip to see Ruth in action is in order! ;)

Sweet tooth, SNOW??? :yikes: That is just horrible! Tell me that's not normal for your part of the world? Our dog does not care about snow, but she HATES rain...last night she ran for the back door, but when she realized it was raining, she would not go. Then she got inside, and started running around, looking for a place to let go. DH would have none of that and he took her back outside and made her stay there until she wet. When I take her, she does the amazing pee-by...like a drive-by, but with pee. :lol: She barely squats before turning and heading for the house! ;) Hey CONGRATULATIONS on the weight loss! :cp: :cheer: :high: :cp: Yay for you!!!

So sorry I have been so terribly behind here. Things are beyond beyond crazy here...did I tell you that things are crazy? :stress: I have class tonight and I just want to flop down on my bed and sleep for days! Had a really tough session with DH and my therapist last night, and I'm just exhausted!

We are allowed to leave work an hour early to get dinner before class, and I'm going to chance it in the dining hall. Hopefully that hour off and chatting with a friend will help reduce my stress level! :D

I'm sending out lots of prayers for those of you who are having a hard time, and feel like I should pass out towels, or rafts! It's been one wet summer!

We have the opposite reaction to temps like 50F...bring out the shorts! :hat: The winters are so cold here (nothing like Canada, though!) and when the temps get up in the 50s again, we all celebrate!

Not too much else going on here...I didn't make it to the gym on Wednesday because I was just so exhausted. My weight's boinging up and down again...hit 255 today, then dropped down to 253.5 twice. I was not happy at that number! :mad: I'm not sure what is causing it...I ate dinner late yesterday, so that could be it...and maybe I'm not getting enough veggies? I packed veggies for both snacks today to see if that helps. We'll see...

GoldieFun
09-09-2004, 06:07 PM
I don't mean to rub it in, but it is a gorgeous, sunshiney day here on the plains! :) (about 80F!) But, I am still tiiiiiired for some reason. I seriously want to leave work and go crawl back into bed. Is this a phase one thing? I need to do launrdy, thank you notes, and walk tonight, though!

Sweet -- what part of canada are you in? I can't imagine snow right now!

DH and I went to St. John's and Halifax for our honeymoon!

OK, I need to try to stay awake for the rest of the day!!!

:) lauren

Mamacita
09-09-2004, 06:32 PM
Good evening, everyone~~

Ellis, yes, I was pressed for time this morning, so couldn't stay long. Didn't have a whole lot to say, anyway...but now...now...

A while back (several months) this patient got me into trouble with our lab mgr...(the same one who thinks I'm color blind) by insisting that *I* had filed the wrong insurance. Never mind that I do not file insurance, I simply make a photocopy of the card and send it to the lab. Well, this Richard Cranium came back to the lab today for more labwork. I wonder if he noticed that I was abrupt almost to the point of rudeness with him? Or did he realize I got out the biggest, fattest needle I could find??? :mad: Add in an old geezer who tried to tell me how to do my job and well, I've pretty much had it with the male gender for the day. :rolleyes:

At the moment, the house is mine, except for the fur babies...DH, poor sleep-deprived dear, is over at DD's helping her to get Bun-Bun and Miss Buffy-the-mouse-slayer moved back in with us. Things just aren't working out with cohabitating with the now ex-BF. He's started smoking inside, demanded back the ring he gave her for Christmas and is generally being ugly...all because she decided that they want different things out of life...mainly that she does not want to be a live-in maid for a sloppy guy and his beer swilling, cigarette sucking buddies.

I'm leaving in a few to go knit and ***** with some other ladies at the Atlanta Knitting Guild. :) It'll be a fun time and good stress reliever after today.

Laurie, I love the "pee by" comment. My girls are the same way...they HATE the rain. Sunni is the funniest...she runs out, squats then dribbles and waddles her way back to the back door. You'd have to see it to believe it. :lol:

Hope everyone had great day today. The weather improved drastically before noon. Had nice sunshine, a light breeze and fairly low humidity. Supposed to be this way for at least the next 3 days...hopefully.

TTYL~~

Mamacita

jennierose
09-09-2004, 06:45 PM
WOW!! I'm going to have to start logging in earlier because I feel like I'm missing all the good stuff! I am *not* a morning person by any means!! :yawn: Though I do have to be at work 2 mornings a week at 5:30 AM. Not fun.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who has dogs that hate rain! Fortunatley it's still warm and sunny where I am. I'll be sure to duck when you start throwing rotten veggies at me!

Sweet tooth, isn't it funny that you can go ages "being good" and not drop a pound, then suddenly your body just decides it's time? That happens to me. I only lose about once a month, but I lose four or five pounds in a week. It sure does make staying OP the rest of the month hard!!

I'm going to go get dinner started as I'm starving.

Talk later!

Ruthxxx
09-09-2004, 06:59 PM
Richard Cranium? :rofl: Dick Head! :lol3:

sweet tooth
09-09-2004, 07:03 PM
Well, snow in Edmonton is not normal for this time of year, but it is not unheard of. When DH worked at the same college as I am working, he had a 3 week quickie course that he taught every summer - last week in July, first 2 weeks in August. One year he had some students come from Ghana. They arrived late the first day because of their flights and the second day they were in Canada it snowed - same thick, wet snow that we have today. How bizarre for them...having never seen snow, nor contemplated every being in contact with it, they did not know what to do. They were walking outside with books over their heads because they thought that it would hurt when you were hit by it. Poor dears...it was an experience. We had a relatively mild winter that year and not too much snow, or too cold, so they were OK. BUT they went back to Ghana and told their co-workers, who were coming to Canada for the same training but a year later, that they should expect snow over the roof tops and generally giving the new recruits a bad time. Well, don't you know - we did have snow over the roof tops that year and they were amazed that their co-workers were right. All the while, we were trying to explain that their co-workers were playing a joke on them. :lol: I envy you all with the sunny weather. :^:

jennierose - Isn't it frustrating to lose like that? On other diets, I generally lose weight quite consistently, unless I go off the program, of course. But with this one, it seems that my body just does not metabolize carbs very well - the minute I add any at all, my weight loss stalls. I am hoping that the exercising keeps working. One of my co-workers was mentioning yesterday that he was reading an article where it said that if you walk for 1/2 hour after an intense work-out, that 1/2 hour is acutally a big fat burning exercise time. He has started doing that and said that he would give it 2 weeks and test it out. But, I was just thinking about my exercise time. I do a 60 minute power walking workout from Kathy Smith. It includes 20 minutes of interval walking and pretty intense exercise. She follows with a 20 minute less intense workout, but mentions during the following 20 minutes that this is the fat burning part of the workout. Anyway, I started that about the middle of August, and I think it has taken that 3 -4 weeks to kick in. This week I am losing at least 1 pound every day. I am hoping that the weight loss will be more consistent now and if the huge weight loss continues, I will need to add more carbs back into my diet. We'll see.

Hope everyone has a great evening...last night it was off to the hairdresser for a cut and color, then to the vet with my anal gland puppy problem. Tonight it is for the relaxation of a pedicure... Can hardly wait (but I had to shave my legs today :lol: )

sweet tooth
09-09-2004, 07:05 PM
Ruth - you are sooooo clever.

Chubbamuma
09-09-2004, 08:43 PM
Haahaa! I laughed at the Richard Cranium too!
I wonder....how much practice does it take to respond to every single individual post in the daily post? Some of you do it so well, I'd be afraid of missing someone! My brain must be freezing. We've had our furnace on all week, but with the last two days of snow.....crap it's cold! Lol. The stores don't even have winter apparel out yet. Our poor farmers have another year of ruined crops. Last year it was a drought, and this year, a week of rain and then a few days of snow ruined the crop during harvest time. I guess on a positive note, it's less grain for me to be stuffing down my gullet! Lol!

Essie1421
09-09-2004, 09:55 PM
Hi Chicks,
I enjoy reading your posts very much and feel that I am beginning to know you. In time, I will be able to relate posts to names.

Ruth I had a dental appointment today, too. I guess that old childhood fears die hard, like memories of fillings without novacaine. :devil: I always notice that I am gripping the handles of the dental chair even though I am not being hurt. Hope your appointment turned out well.

I usually can not get to my computer until late in the evening. I run a bed and breakfast in Wisconsin and my days are filled with laundry, cooking and cleaning. It's not as bad as it sounds because it only gets stressful when we have to turn rooms around for new guests or if some guests are "high maintenance." For the most part, people are really pleasant and appreciative.
Anyway, my big challenge comes after breakfast when I have to look at the delicious leftovers. I do sometimes eat them, but find that carbs trigger eating more carbs, especially sweets. I think that I have to give myself an incentive to stay on track, like the promise of new clothes or something. My clothes have gotten too big to wear, but now I'm at an in_between size.

Have a good evening, everyone. I hope that by writing this late I can get to know you and avoid the late night munchies.

Gerry

217/203/145