Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2004, 09:11 AM   #1  
Running Babe

Default Short Week Tuesday

I was sick all weekend... eek, but I did do a lot of chores yesterday so that was good. I unpacked a ton of boxes too...

Aimee: Well one thing I figure from job action is that I should be getting additional exercise. Hope you had time to relax this weekend.

Cheers!
Ali
Old 09-07-2004, 10:40 AM   #2  
Eve's Mom

HI girls! I had a great weekend exercise-wise! On Saturday we hiked for 2 hours 20 minutes uphill (in the mountains) and it was awesome! then on Sunday we walked with my nieces and sister and BIL for 1 hour 40 min! We also built a fence and re-arranged our house! We got a new (old) futon for our "TV" room and now have a real "living room" without a TV. It's nice! I like to knit and listen to music, adn read without a TV in the room! Plus we're finally using the flexroom.

We also had early Thanksgiving yesterday. We did a turkey, yams, beans, boiled dinner the whole nine yards. Home made cranberry sauce too. Yum. I really enjoyed it. My mom made WW pumpkin cheesecake (with ricotta cheese) I loved it but my sisters don't like the taste of ricotta (I thnk it's just the texture they don't like!). So I got the leftovers - yay!

I haven't weighed myself at all this week either. I hope it's good news! I guess we'll see.

Ali - what were you sick with? I've been suffering with allergies and now am on Flonase - it helps! Hope you're better today!
Old 09-07-2004, 11:19 AM   #3  
Running Babe

Belle: I made my main living room a tv-free zone and have a TV in the rec room, the bedroom and the guest room.. I like having the TV free room though, it's a nice change. I am guessing the early thanksgiving is due to yout wedding... BTW where did you get the recipe for the cheesecake? I had TOM and just a bad cold with headache and just general fatigue and a bad sore throat.

BTW my cat peed on the box with ALL my favorite cookbooks. One of them was definitely ruined (my crazyplates book, I use it all the time), the others are being aired out and I'll see if they'll be okay (no pee on them though). also I have a nasty habit of binging when I have a cold. I was fine this weeekend, I did have one treat meal and didn't finish it and just had a tiny extra each day but remained under 30 points... I was proud of myself. So hey, I wasn't perfect this weekend and sucked with exercise (I just refuse to push myself when I have a cold, I have ended up much sicker in the past).

Cheers!

Ali
Old 09-07-2004, 11:23 AM   #4  
Running Babe

BTW Hi to everyone (Becky, Jen-L, Jess, Kierie, Tonya, Lori, howdy! and ehy to anyone else).

Come and play, it's the start of a new season

Cheers!

Ali
Old 09-07-2004, 11:58 AM   #5  
Eve's Mom

Ali I am a TOTAL binger when I have a cold "feed a cold, starve a fever?". But usualy you need it! I eat healthy foods, but way too much of them. My fave is OJ. I'll drink gallons of OJ b/c I feel I "need" it. Oh well!

Yikes about the books!! Hope you can air them out!

My mom has the cheesecake recipe from WW days of yore! I can get it from her and send to you!
Closed Thread