Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2001, 09:37 PM   #1  

Talking

Wow! I can't believe i am writing this but on Saturday, I made lifetime- that is I reached the high end of my weight for my height. i want to lose another 10 and then I will be fine. I am pleased and it has taken so long but i is so worth it. If you just stay on program, it will work. This was the irst time i stayed on program and never gave up even aafter I hit some obstacles I always came back. The most I missed was in the summer time. I had a very rough time but after my vacation, I just got back on the scale and faced the music. Believe in yourself and you'll do it!

Fran
Old 04-23-2001, 10:11 PM   #2  
That darlin' Texas gal!

Default [b]ATTA GIRL!![/b]

Howdy all!
Let me be the first to congratulate you, Fran! (online, that is!)
What a wonderful accomplishment. Way to keep at it. We'll all be there if we stick with it, just like you said.
Old 04-23-2001, 10:33 PM   #3  

Wow, Fran, that's great. Congrats on all of your hard work, and thanks for your encouragement to those of us still plugging away on the weight loss journey.
Old 04-24-2001, 08:18 AM   #4  
It's a life long struggle

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

FRAN!

Good for you! That is aWeSoMe!!! you give us all hope and motivation! Congratulations.

Angie
Old 04-24-2001, 10:12 AM   #5  

Congratulations on your tremendous accomplishment. I am very happy for you.
Old 04-24-2001, 05:23 PM   #6  

Default You're all so nice!!

Thanks for the support. I really could have not done it without the support i get here.
Mom2- I like how you set goals for yourself. This worked for me- setting small goals. I just wanted to lose 3 pounds a month. That to me is big since i am such a slow loser. I try not to be too hard on myself.

I think right now i am some what scared. All the other times I never got to this point and now I am in the moment. I just have to come here for all of you!

Fran
Old 04-24-2001, 06:46 PM   #7  

Congratulations Fran!

How much did you lose and how long did it take?
Old 04-24-2001, 08:14 PM   #8  

Many congratulations, Fran. You are an inspiration for all of us who are just starting the journey. As we see people achieve lifetime, we know we can do it too!!!

Elaine
Old 04-24-2001, 08:25 PM   #9  

Fran, congratulations on making lifetime! You should be proud of yourself. I hope to join you at lifetime by summertime, have 20 lbs to go. You're right about staying op, it does work, as long as we give it an honest try, I couldn't have lost my 65lbs if it weren't for ww and exercize. Good luck in your last 10 lbs. Jo
Old 04-24-2001, 09:57 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 214/214/150

Height: 5'0"

Congratulations! Thanks for posting your great success. It keeps the rest of us motivated.
Old 04-25-2001, 12:29 AM   #11  

Oh Fran, how wonderful!!!! Congratulations!!
I can only imagine how great making lifetime must feel! It is not an easy journey. Thank you for sharing--every success serves to motivate and inspire!
Karin
Old 04-25-2001, 11:43 AM   #12  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Fran,
This is absolutely wonderful! Weigh to go and huge congratulations. Every WW success feels like a success to me too. Making lifetime must be heavenly! Enjoy it and continued success on your personal goal as well.

234/209/thinner
Old 04-25-2001, 05:48 PM   #13  

Thank you onec again.
Felicia- I lost 40 pounds and it was in a span of a year and a half. I say this because I took many months off from the program especially during the summer. I know I would be at goal much quicker if I only stuck to it during the summer but we all know how hard that is.

For all- I emphasize staying on because this is truly the only way you can succeed. WW is really a life style change and I mean that I haven't eaten like I used to in 2 years and I don't plan to!

Good Luck!!
Old 04-26-2001, 01:16 AM   #14  

Fran, congrats on your success! You did great. One thing that really helped me when I reached Lifetime was to continue attending weekly meetings. I attended meetings (almost) weekly for 4 months, until I became pregnant.

I'm almost back to my goal weight after pregnancy and have been back at my meetings a month after the baby was born. This helps me to make sure that the changes I've made are firmly planted in my head. I've read that it is important to attend or "practice" what you learned for as many weeks as it took you to lose the weight. I lost 63 pounds over 2 years, so I've got a while to keep attending meetings. It's so worth it, though.

Best of luck! By the way I love your name... we named our baby Frances

Again, Congrats!

Karen
Closed Thread