Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2001, 09:59 PM   #1  
Is is spring yet??

Talking

Hi ladies! I am going to start this up and go and copy and paste the last few posts from #2. I will return!

Tara
Old 04-20-2001, 10:03 PM   #2  
Is is spring yet??

Here is Bren's last post:

Hi There!!

Well, I had a good day today foodwise but I did not take a formal walk, I did get in 5,300 steps at work today so that is pretty good, It's something anyway.

Pj, My gosh girl, I thought the horror was over. I would like to come down there and help you push those people out on their butts, you just don't deserve that kind of treatment. I am so sorry that you are having to go through all that.

Tara, don't you just love it? Sunday is going to be soooooo beautiful!

Emmy, glad you got warm and are enjoying your time away. I know you are just loving it. That would be good if you can stay a bit longer and enjoy some of the nice weather.

Candice, Your dinner sounds yummy, great job on saving points for it, enjoy every bite.

Where is everyone else????????????????????????

Later
Bren

weight loss method, ww

e-mail address: [email protected]
Old 04-20-2001, 10:04 PM   #3  
Is is spring yet??

And here is Judy's last post:

PJ, I'll join Bren and beat them up for you! Heck, after my classroom fight I know a lot of good moves now!

Just home from dinner out. I ate and ate till I was full and it was a 6 point dinner. Oh... I have 3 points left. I'm going to have a bowl of cereal.

Have a great weekend, you guys!

Old 04-20-2001, 10:05 PM   #4  
Is is spring yet??

Hello! Just wanted to start the new thread - the other one was getting long.

I have to run - but here is a current picture of my very cute nephew Nicholas. (ok I am biased!)

Tara
Old 04-20-2001, 10:33 PM   #5  
Teacher chick

Oh Tara, he's gorgeous.

Nite nite all! YAWN....

Last edited by judygal; 04-21-2001 at 07:54 AM.
Old 04-21-2001, 03:37 AM   #6  

Default I stayed OP and still ate well on my BD!

It feels so good to know you can be in control!!!!!! I just have to journal everything I plan to eat before I eat it! Then if I don't eat something I planned to I'm points ahead!

The boys did come and bring the meal, Chicken, dressing, gravy, green beans, DH brought the cake and DQ and I made the potatoes and the fresh asparagus! It was a good meal and we have left overs...the kids didn't want any to take back they were so full I just had a tiny piece of cake with a spoon ful of DQ...it was good but really sweet! Not used to that.....but I still have cake left sitting on the counter....looks so good but I know I won't eat unlesss I have the points, just might have to freeze it like the dressing that was left.

My bone density test came back normal this time after 3 bad ones..so this lifestyle change(WW) is helping me to get stronger bones! Now if I keep this up I don't have to take the osteoporosis medications!!!!!!!

Tara.....he is so cute! I want to hug him!((()))

Emmy...the camper sounds wonderful! Are the campers real close together or do you have a lot of space?

Pj...like I said before I could have never let them move in in the first place...you are too kind!!!!!! Glad you are feeling better. I had mine out when I was five and I still remember it and they say it is not bad when you are young!

Bren....Thnaks for the shopping info but we don't have one of those stores...99c is a great deal! So how many did ya end up getting? Gotta watch the sodium in those things..I eat them about ounce a week and I can tell!

Judy....so you are learning to fight in school! That was cute...these days you need to know how to defend yourself anywhere! Good job on the eating out. What did you eat for jsut 6 points????
Old 04-21-2001, 10:31 AM   #7  
Smith Mountain Mommy-Girl

Good Morning Owls!!!
Hope all of your weekends are off to a great start!!

Happy Birthday Candice!! I know you feel especially great staying OP and still enjoying your special meal!!I am sorry that I am not on my home computer... I have a 0 point cake for you there!! That is great news about your bone density! How is your arm...is it better? You were able to do a right long post...did it killya? Some of the campers are close together but we have a nice large site without anyone right on top of us. It wwas one of the things that really appealed to us...that and the great view of the lake.

Tara...That Nic is a real cutie...he will be breaking hearts before you know it Auntie Tara!!

Ben...WOW I widh that store was around here..that is a great buy! so...How many did you end up getting????

PJ....I thought that they left after she hit you.....guess Bill is a softy.You guys STICK to your MAy 1 date. You need your space in more ways than one by the sounds of it. It is too bad that your *friend* took advantage like that. I remeber reading how excited you were last fall for them to be coming. You are too goodgirl....seems like there are alot of soft hearts in the Pember home. I am sorry that it all turned out so badly. But you are sooo right there are other ways to help people and somehow I am sure you will find them....

Judygal...DO tell WHAT did you have for dinner for 6v points????

Not been counting points this week I am sorry to say...But I don't think I have been making bad choices either. Getting lots more exercise too!! Walking and cleaning. I will probaly go out and cut the grass if I can start th e lawnmower. We won't be able to get back for 3 weeks.

Take care and I will check back later!

emmy
Old 04-21-2001, 05:41 PM   #8  

Default Where is Everyone???

Good gracious !! I just had to come tell ya'll what I did. Something I NEVER do..DH always does this chore...but he had to go back home to work on Thursday....I mowed the grass!! I feel like my arms are shaken off...I am not used to that but it had to be done. next I will go out and finish cleaning and fold up our pop up. Some friends used it the week before we came and we had left it open for extra room..DH used it as an office for part of the week. Then I am going to start packing so I won't have so much to do tomorrow as it is supposed to be like 85 and SUNNY...figures when we have to go home.... At any rate I am getting in plenty of activity!!!

Somewhere in the middle of all that I am going to grill small steaks for supper with baked potato ( lite sour cream) and salad...Can't wait!!! I had a ham sandwich for lunch and no breakfast except for a small juice...so I am good to go...

Will check back later on all you owls ..maybe you guys will come out tonight !!

Hoot Hoot
emmy

Last edited by emmy; 04-21-2001 at 05:45 PM.
Old 04-21-2001, 08:30 PM   #9  

Default Yikes, what did I do?

I am oh soooooooooooo blonde, LOL I am not sure if I like it or not, I got a triple color foil highlight job on my hair, first time for me and I swear It is a major difference, totally different hairstyle too, I usually feather it all back(it is layered) and she gave me a shaped cut and it is all kind of blown dry forward and curled under a bit. It is nice but I am so not used to it yet. The color is good, a real light golden blonde but it looks more like it is died blonde instead of highlighted. My hair is usually medium brown. I do think I will love it though once I get used to it.

Okay, Okay for everyone who wants to know I got about 30 of the smart ones and will take one to work everyday.

Tara, thanks for starting the thread, it was definitely getting too long, I will go and unstick the other one. It won't go far down so people can still go and read it if they want. Your nephew is adorable. I think I stole your no points cake from you, will post it below for candice.

Emmy, so glad you had a wonderful time, I just love camping but don't get to go very much. Great job on mowing the lawn, I used to have to do it in Maine and you are right it is very rugged work.

Candice, I don't seem to have to worry about sodium too much, doesn't seem to make a big difference, I won't eat the meals the day before weigh in or the day of just in case. I drink alot of water 9 or 10 glasses a day and it flushes it out pretty good. I never add salt to any of my food, just pepper so I know that helps too. Anyway I will keep an eye on it and cut down on them if it seems to be hurting my weigh ins.

Happy Birthday Candice.
Old 04-21-2001, 11:17 PM   #10  
Is is spring yet??

I am just about to logoff but had to do this:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANDICE!!!

I will be back tomorrow to post more!

Nitey nite,
Tara
Old 04-22-2001, 01:42 PM   #11  

Default All Packed Up

...and ready to go NOT!!! Well todayis the prettiest day ever and we have to leave BOO HOO & year old has to get home and finish a project due tomorrow so we have to go.....

I will check in and post more when I get home.

Hope you all are having a GREAT Day!!

emmy
in Sunny VA
Old 04-23-2001, 03:36 AM   #12  

Default Thanks for the BD wishes Owls!

Well...I was feeling so good Saturday that my son came up to help me with some outside yard work(prunning our honeysuckles that the snowplow just about ruined dumping all that snow on them!) that I over did and was so totaly pooped and in pain that I sat in my recliner the whole evening and feel asleep! We worked for 3 hours straight! Whew glad that's done...now we have to redo a flower bed that the plow messed up...I just redid it last year so it wouldn't be any work this year..all I had to do was plant some annuals and that would be it! Now we have to replace the whole thing! Of course I over did my arm too and it is hurting again so I'll have to let it rest a few days I guess. Still didn't get my pansies potted and that is what I like to do and can do it on my own so when my son comes to help, we tackle the big stuff that I can't do alone! He moves kind of slow and lets me do too much but I am gratefull for any help I can get!

Emmy....Wish I could visit you on the lake sounds wonderful!

Bren....sodium used to not bother me untill I quit using it and now if I have just a tad it makes a big difference! I drink tones of water too and it doesn't seem to flush much....I just quit peeing! Just my body I guess..you are lucky if it doens't bother you! I used to put it on everything!

Hi Tara
Old 04-23-2001, 10:50 AM   #13  
Teacher chick

Candice hope your birthday was great!

You guys.... is caffiene free tea with sweet and low counted as water?

Have a good day everyone.
Old 04-23-2001, 11:33 AM   #14  
Is is spring yet??

Judy - Yes WW says you can count 1/2 of your water intake (for the day) as caffeine free beverages. So you could have 4 decaf tees and 4 waters and that would be 8 waters for the day. That is how I understand it anyhow. GO FOR IT!

Busy busy here. Gotta run...

Tara
Old 04-23-2001, 07:33 PM   #15  

Default Heeeelllllllllooooooooo????

Hey where is everyone? Let's get this nest a rocking!! come on all you missing owls, come out and play.

I am used to my hair now and like it. I walked 1.2 miles yesterday and today. I am tired of working and want a week off but I have to wait til 4th of July for that, Ughhh!

Judy, I definitely count my caffeine free coffees as half my water or I would never make it. It says in the book that we can do this so enjoy.

Candice, I will definitely watch to see if the sodium affects me, I had 2 smart ones today and will have another for lunch tomorrow and then I weigh in tomorrow night so we will see. I sure hope it doesn't negatively affect my weight loss because I really need the convenience of them right now.

See Ya Everyone
Brenda
Closed Thread