South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2004, 07:16 AM   #1  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Default Tuesday Morning Chit Chat

Good morning chickies the weather is fine today although they say rain for later. I am hoping not. I have my cup of tea and thought I would start us off. So what is in the plans for everyones day? We really need a hot topic we have been a little boring lately in the chats HMMMMMM let me think? I will be back if anyone has a hot topic jump right in.
Old 06-01-2004, 07:25 AM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

I'll try to find something to amuse you, Little Chick.

I've got my coffee, and I am feeling GREAT! My sweet Dad was finally hospitalized last night, and they're keeping him in until they "fix him". Yaaaaahooooooo!!

Plans for today? A visit to see Dad, and some exercise. I haven't done any ALL WEEK, and if I'm ever going to make Queen in Little Chick's exercise thread, I'd better get off my fat butt!

Have a great day girls... back later!
Old 06-01-2004, 07:49 AM   #3  
Ready to Change

OH Ellis I am so happy to hear about your dad. That is great news. As you can tell I found the thread after I PMed you. Sorry I guess I was having a blonde moment. I have thought of a topic MEN who do you think is the hottest man........

I of course think that it is my dh. But my dream guy would have to be Rod Stewart not really sure why but I think it has something to do with that dreamy accent.
Old 06-01-2004, 08:00 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning, Little Chick and Ellis. It's not raining but certainly did overnight.

Little Chick, topic for discussion? Well, we are putting up a Gazebo in one of our wee parks and are going to have an "erection" party on the 12th. Any suggestions re BBQ menu for the workers, aside from hotdogs?

Ellis, I was so pleased to read that your dear Dad is now in hospital where he belongs. That whole scenario was absolutely disgusting. By the way, Dr Bob is dr Robert Dent, just in case you run into him. He is at all the Ottawa Hospitals.

I finally got those barrels filled with earth and postioned in the village last evening. The guys were on time and worked fast - there was a hockey game last night! I may plant the frassing things today and get it over with! I persuaded the Village Market and the LCBO to put out flowers too and have theirs ready to plant as well. The Village should look much better this summer.

Harry is up and about so I'd better do blood testing and pop his meds into him. I am considering getting a white nurse's uniform and cap - or do they wear those things anymore?

Have a super Tuesday and first day of a new month!
Old 06-01-2004, 08:23 AM   #5  

good morning everyone,
not supposed to be a bad day here weather wise, possible storms later this evening but the sun is shining now and it is a very nice morning. lots going on for me today dd has her 8th grade graduation mass and dinner this afternoon so hopefully i can slip out of work early to get home in time to help her get ready. i'm sure there will be a lot of tears later this is my oldest and so first 8th grade graduation and they make a really big deal out of it at their school so i'll be sure to take lots of tissues.

my camping weekend was great very relaxing long weekend. i didn't stick strictly op (see weekend cheat thread) but the scale was kind this morning so i am not discouraged and i am totally back op today.

ellis so glad your dad is in the hospital (well that didn't come out right) anyway hope he gets feeling better very soon i'm keeping your family in my prayers.

little chick hot topic???? hot guy?? ben afflec is still hot in my book.

ruth- menu for an erection party??? hmmm pigs in the blanket???

have a great day everyone!!!
Old 06-01-2004, 08:36 AM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjodi
ellis so glad your dad is in the hospital (well that didn't come out right)
I know exactly what you mean, Jodi. Thank you for your prayers.
And I'm glad your camping weekend was good!!

Ruth, there's a good book I found in the library. It's a spoof on Martha Stewart. I can't remember the title, but there's a Martha look-alike on the cover, and she's walking on water.
Anyhow, there are some interesting recipes inside with pictures... An erect weiner coyly placed with a meatball on either side...

Rod Stewart!! Well, Little Chick, you'd better pick up a copy of Star Weekly. There's a pic of him in a kilt, and he's raised it to reveal his filled underpants. Doesn't do much for me (actually, I was eating at the time, and the photo made me gag), but whatever's good for you...

Hot men... I'll have to think on it.
All that comes to mind right now is Colin Firth...
Old 06-01-2004, 08:38 AM   #7  

Oh, Jodi! I'll be thinking about you this afternoon... it's okay to cry... this is a big occasion.
Old 06-01-2004, 08:39 AM   #8  

Allan Rickman
Old 06-01-2004, 08:43 AM   #9  
Ready to Change

Oh Ruth and erection party about some foot long hotdogs. Will there be men there working without shirts on. When is this again. Maybe I will come and help out with the erections.
Old 06-01-2004, 08:48 AM   #10  

Little Chick, I had NO idea you were so crass!
Old 06-01-2004, 08:48 AM   #11  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Rod Stewart wears underpants? Under a kilt? That is NOT regimental dress! My illusions have been shattered.
(How filled were his underpants? I assume you don't mean he'd pooped his drawers?)
Old 06-01-2004, 08:58 AM   #12  

Ruth, I don't want to disillusion Little Chick, but it looked like he had a wiener in there. A small one.
Old 06-01-2004, 09:06 AM   #13  
Livin' on the Beach

Good morning. Hopefully we'll have a sunny day on the beach around here. After all the storms we've had we need it. DD has her first ball game of the season this evening so I hope it stays nice.

As far as hot men go...I have to think on this one.
Old 06-01-2004, 09:07 AM   #14  
Ready to Change

I am going to go buy that magazine tonight. My dream is for him to sing to me and I don't care if he wears a kilt or not. He gives me shivers. As for little winers did any ever tell you it is not the size of the wand but the magic in it. Although if I remember corectly the guy who told me that was eating one of those little winers at the time.
Old 06-01-2004, 09:28 AM   #15  
Running Babe

I am back on plan today... I am doing phase2.. I am trying to work on my mind-food issues now, it's almost as fun as a tooth extraction, but I know I need to do it.

Ellis: I saw that pic of Rod Stewart and was more impressed by his leg muscles... He is seriously muscular... I dunno about him, not the hugest fan and the video 'Tonight's the Night' gave me the creeps.. Anyhoo, I am sorry your dad isn't well, but am glad he's receiving the care he needs.

Ruth: yes, Mister Stewart went against protocol and wore undies.

Little Chick: na, accents do nothing for me (well they have and I learned hehehehe).

My dream men: my boyfriend , Jon Stewart, Steve Buscemi (I CANNOT explain this, or the fact I have about five friends with the same fascination), George Clooney, Toby Keith to name a few:P

Cheers!

Ali
Closed Thread