South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2004, 08:04 PM   #1  
Tiffanie

Default crystal light

went and bought some of this today (raspberry ice, orange sunrise, strawberry kiwi, pink lemonade). the orange sunrise reminds me of Tang from when i was a kid. heh.

anyone else tried that flavor? it said it was NEW! on the package. heh
Old 05-25-2004, 11:01 PM   #2  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

I like the orange - it's Tang without the aftertaste!

Old 05-25-2004, 11:03 PM   #3  
Pending Email Confirmation

I always liked Sunny D California style better.. I've never been a gritty-mix-kinda girl. I won't even drink Choc Milk unless it is premade!!!

<--- weirdo
Old 05-25-2004, 11:23 PM   #4  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

This isn't gritty unless you leave it sit for too long without being in the fridge.

Um, not even with chocolate syrup Nette? I was never a fan of any kind of milk, but one in a blue moon with a nice, warm, chocolate chip cookie....

Sorry, having flashbacks...
Old 05-25-2004, 11:31 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Ohhh we have one whole cupboard filled with crystal light lol. Even have a little sugar-free kool-aid in there!! My fave is the strawberry orange banana, followed by Orange sunrise!

Michelle
Old 05-26-2004, 12:15 PM   #6  
Pending Email Confirmation

I need to get myself used to the sugar free stuff-- period. I used to drink the Crystal Light Raspberry Ice all the time but that was about the only SF drink I could stand. I've found of the last 3 days that Diet Pepsi is pretty good!!! I've mostly been drinking a ton of water and some Tea sweetened with Splenda-- I can't tell it doesn't have sugar in it!
Old 05-26-2004, 12:19 PM   #7  

i hope you all don't mind if i put in my 2 cents worth. i love all the crystal lites but i have also found the sugar free country time strawberry lemonade is wonderful. my dh drinks it plain, but i like just a little bit of splenda.
Old 05-26-2004, 02:53 PM   #8  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Chequitagirl, step in anytime and voice your opinion! It's fun to hear what everyone has to say! :

I like Crystal Light, but to be honest, there is NO room in my fridge for a pitcher! It is stuffed to the gills with veggies, leftovers, and cheese...ack! I used to have some orange flavored CL that had calcium. That was tasty and a good substitute for my morning OJ.

I'll have to try the Countrytime lemonade when I get some room in the fridge. It sounds delicious!

Nette, I've drank diet soda my whole life. Some great ones are: Diet Coke with Lime (yummmm), Diet Pepsi with Vanilla, and Diet Dr. Pepper. Diet Sierra Mist is good too, but I have a heck of a time finding it!

Have you guys seen those Crystal Light To Go pouches? They are tiny tubes of one serving of CL. You add it to a bottle of 20oz water and shake and instant CL! I bought a ton and put them in my car in case I'm going somewhere and want something OP!
Old 05-26-2004, 06:31 PM   #9  
Tiffanie

i've never seen the to go pouches! where did you find them? those would be so convenient!
Old 05-26-2004, 07:25 PM   #10  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Dreaming Escape, I have found them at several convenience stores. One had them in a display near the register, the other had them in a lucite container stuck to the inside of the glass door to the refrigerated water.

Hope this helps!
Old 05-26-2004, 07:29 PM   #11  

The Peach Tea flavor of Crystal Light is so good--a bit strong--so I do half tea and half water. I have been drinking it for the last month--so good.
Closed Thread