Support Groups - Home of the Loozing Floozie's......(#87)

Sherry
05-01-2004, 09:50 AM
http://members.aol.com/SAbern1259/welcomewindow

Hello :wave:

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!

http://members.aol.com/SAbern1259/flower

Sherry
05-01-2004, 09:55 AM
Don't Forget To Go Back To #86 And Read The Last Few Posts There!! :cool:

ShelleyM
05-01-2004, 10:00 AM
Sherry-I love your Spring bear!! He's so darling!

Deelite
05-01-2004, 09:11 PM
I am just dropping in to tell you that I am home. I am not feeling any better. I am getting worse everyday. Larry looked so tired and stressed out last night. I asked him what was wrong. He just shock his head and said that since he seen me last I have gotten so much worse and that he is worried about me. I don't know what I would do with out the morphine because I am still in pain. :( I am still waiting for an appointment with the surgeon. Thanks for keeping me in your prayers. I missed you. Don't worry if I dont post much. I am still hear reading it. Larry will post for me if I end up having emergency surgery.

Sherry I thought that you were left handed because you write back handed. I write the same way. It must be the creativeness in us.

Ramona I feel for Dan. My prayers are with you.

Gayle I have gone on two cruises before. I will fill you in later. Both cruises left from florida. What would you like to know?

Well my sitting time is up.

Love you all.

Jennelle
05-01-2004, 10:58 PM
Shelley - That was pretty messed up what your daughter's teacher did. At our school, we are rewarding everyone who tries their best...that means not just bubbling in "C" down the test....staying focused....rechecking your work....

Dee - I'm so sorry you have been feeling so awful! I hope you find out the cause of it all soon!

siamese
05-02-2004, 12:38 AM
hello friends!
shelly,how rude that teacher was!
so glad your principal stood up for them kids!
about the car,sounds like she is getting a taste of murphys law.
lord knows i have had days like that.

debbie,what a beautiful poem,thanks for sharing.

dee,i have been gone awhile.
you are in my prayers.
may i ask whats wrong?

sherry,thank you !
i dont see the chick?
where do i find him?

well a wet day here.
brian is finishing his last day on 2nds and being a reg.employee.
he is like a kid at christmas.
he has wanted this position for 10 years.
i guess good things come to those who wait!
doni

Sherry
05-02-2004, 01:51 AM

I can't believe it's 12:30 and I'm still up! I'm so tired. Wayne, Mom & I painted and cleaned their new house all day! My shoulders are killing me tonight! We haven't been home too long. We got to Debbie's about 5:30.

Mom & Dad's new house is so nice.They are going to be taking small loads over there all week and then we're moving the big items Saturday. So hopefully by next Sunday they will be all moved in.It's about a 45 minutes to an hour drive from me though. :(

I was waiting to tell everyone something until I knew for sure.Now that's it's all settled, I will. We are putting our house up for sale (Just bought it in Feb!!) and moving into Mom & Dad's old house which is about 5 miles from me.I grew up in the house and we all talked it over and couldn't stand to sell it to a complete stranger.The house is 3 stories...It's got a full size basement as we have here, an attic that has been made into a very LARGE, nice room (which was my room growing up), new pull-out windows,new central heat & air, new bathroom (toliet,bathtub,sink) and the deck is huge! Overall it's a better house than what we have now. As soon as Mom & Dad get everything moved out, We're going to start painting & cleaning and hopefully be moved in by the end of the month! I'm real excited about this!! :) Shock huh?!

Dee,
I'm so sorry that you're still hurting.I don't want you to hurt! I hope you get in to see the surgeon soon. Larry is so sweet to print out our posts! Give him a big kiss!! I got your card & picture today in the mail. You are TOO sweet!! You are so pretty Dee!!! Your smile is beautiful!! Thank you very much for the kind words.I think you're pretty special too! :grouphug: Love Ya!

Doni,
Look right under your post and you can see the "chick". See it? If you email me your picture, I'll post it for you...ok?

Gayle,
I didn't see a post from you today!? Are you ok? I bet you're just catching up time with Steve! Post soon!

Ramona,
I hope you can post tomorrow & give us an update on your Mom.HUGS!

I'm so sorry I can't post to everyone but I'm falling alseep! Guess I better go to bed now.

More tomorrow.....I love Ya'll

gdeann
05-03-2004, 12:12 AM
Hi girls! Sherry, congrats on the "new" house!!! Let me know your new address just as soon as you move! I bet your parents are happy about you guys moving into the house.

Doni, happy you posted! I hope Brian likes his new hours! Will he be getting off at midnight or going in at midnight?

Dee, is there any way you can get in to see a doctor sooner? It's starting to sound very serious. Can you even do anything physical at this point? I'm thinking and praying everyday for you, my friend.

Shelley, I'm sorry to hear the girls had a few lousy days. Hopefully, life is better now. Ahhh...the joys of having a teenager who wants to drive everywhere! Shortly after Liz got her license, she rear-ended the district judges wife! Good thing the lady was nice!

We are having a busy weekend! I hope all of you are doing good!

siamese
05-03-2004, 03:40 AM
hello friends!
sherry,oh congrats on your new to you home!
how exciting and neat!
im so happy for you!
thank you for the chick,yes i found the little darling.
did you make those?

is your email the same?

gayle,he leaves at 10pm has to be there at 11pm,
gets off at 8am and will be home by 9am,has a 30 mile drive.
he is excited.

was a pretty good day.
have a great monday!
doni
275/262.5/246 mini goal
diet by ediets
body by the firm

ShelleyM
05-03-2004, 05:37 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GAYLE!!! :hb: :bravo: :jig: :cp: :hat: :dance: :flow1: :balloons:

Have a great day!! I Love You!!

ShelleyM
05-03-2004, 05:40 AM
Sherry-Congratulations on the house. I hope you sell yours immediately.

Dee-I am sending tons of prayers your way.

I am running late this morning-got bit by a spider or something yesterday, and the side of my neck and face are swollen, so I better go and nurse it some more before I go to work.

Sherry
05-03-2004, 07:07 AM
Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday Dear GAYLE, Happy Birthday To YOU!!!!!!!:balloons:

I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!!!! Love You!! :hb: :gift:

http://members.aol.com/SAbern1259/gayle

Carol101
05-03-2004, 07:47 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAYLE!!!

:cp: :cb: :gift: :dance: :dancer: :twirly: :balloons: :hb:

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!

Carol101
05-03-2004, 07:54 AM
Good Morning All.

Sorry for not posting over the weekend but I was out of town on Saturday and yesterday I was sick as a dog. I am feeling much better today, but all I wanted to do yesterday was sleep.

Debbie: Don't worry about those lbs. You are doing great. I would love to be losing inches.... I am holding my own but not doing very good at staying OP. But I will keep trying. How is your Mom doing? Try to take a little time for you!

Dee: Glad you posted to let us know what is happening with you. I hate that you are in pain. I hope they can find out how to help you soon!

Gayle: Is Steve home to celebrate this wonderful day with you!!!

Sherry: I am so happy for you. I can tell you are so excited about moving back into the homestead!! What wonderful memories you must have there.

Doni: Glad to see you back. You were missed.

Shelley: I will try to post on the Memorial Day challenge later, but if I don't leave soon, I will be late for work.

I will try to post more later tonight.

Everyone have a great day!!

Deelite
05-03-2004, 10:41 AM
A wish for every little thing your heart desires...
and every big thing too!
Life is a bouquet of specal moments...
Enjoy them!
Your friendship ....
is one of the ways I know God loves me.

Have a wonderful birthday Gayle!

gdeann
05-03-2004, 04:16 PM
Thank you so much girls for the well wishes! Steve and the girls had the parents over last night for cake and ice cream. My mom and Steve's folks gave me money (which is going in my cruise jar), Steve gifted me with a portable DVD player that I can use for my classes and to watch as I paint instructional cds, a new glass gazing ball (hmmmm...a rock and a 4 year old kinda had something to do with my old one biting the big one!) Liz gave me a beautiful pair of gold garnet earrings and Allison gave me some water lily's for my outdoor pond. Tonight, Steve and I are going out to eat to celebrate our Anniversary, which is tomorrow! Yep, I get BIRTHDAY, ANNIVERSARY and MOTHERS DAY all in one week! :-)

Thank you again for everything, even with the nice gifts, none compare to the love of my family and friends!

DebbieA
05-03-2004, 05:52 PM
:hb:HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAYLE :hb:

Hope you have a wonderful week of celebrations!!

Love ya!!!

Jennelle
05-03-2004, 06:26 PM
Happy birthday, Gayle!

Sherry
05-03-2004, 08:10 PM

I hope everyone has had a great OP day. Mine was VERY busy. Crazy really! The other sec. is off today & tomorrow so that makes just me in the office.

Monday Weigh-In: Stayed the same again! Two weeks in a row but I'm loosing inches so I'm happy!

Gayle,
Sounds like you had a very nice birthday! Again...Happy Birthday! :hat: How many years tomorrow will you & Steve be married?

Tina,
I found my mistake on the email. I had "hunters" instead of "hunter". I'm glad I found the mistake! Are you going to take me up on the offer to keep the kids for you?

Shelley,
I posted on the challenge!! I'm right back with ya! I've been so busy lately but I'll try real hard to keep posting!! :D

Debbie,
Was it a wild day for you too with you being short staffed? Just think we only have 12 1/2 days left!!!!!! YIPPEE!!! I'm so ready to lay by your pool!!! :sunny:

Dee,
Did you get in touch with your surgeon? I'm so worried about you!!!!! I love & miss you so much! The poem you wrote to Gayle was so pretty. You're so special.

Ramona,
Check your work email. I wrote you back. I'm sorry that you are having problems posting. Hopefully tomorrow it will let you.

Carol,
How are you doing staying OP? I feel like I'm at a standstill but since I'm loosing inches, I'm trying not to get depressed.

Jennelle,
Are the kids at your school wild??? It's crazy this time of year!! Even the "good" kids are acting up!! I can't wait until MAY 20TH!!!!!!!!!!!! :cp:

Doni,
If you send me your picture I will post it! I want to see what you look like so much!! Congrats on your husband promotion!! Since you don't have to cook late night dinners now maybe you will lose, lose, lose!!! ;)

Vicki & Cheryl,
Where are you????? Come out where ever you are!!! How's your Mom, Vicki?

HUGS!

gdeann
05-04-2004, 12:35 AM
Sherry, we will be married 8 years. It seems like the time has just flew by!

Doni, please send Sher a pic so we can see you!!!!

Vickster, I want to see a pic of you too!

Thank you again for the great BD wishes, you guys are super!

4myloves
05-04-2004, 02:14 PM
Hey all!

Gayle, sorry I wasn't able to wish you Happy Birthday yesterday--virus.... (computer one, that is!). Hope your birthday was a great one and I hope your anniversary/birthday/Mother's Day celebration dinner was great as well!!

Sherry, I know how you feel! It's wonderful to know you're losing inches, but a pound or two sure would be nice every now and then! We'll just have to hang in there together.

Doni, good to see you back! Don't be a stranger!

Ramona--any more heard from Dan? How's your mom?

Dee--I'm worried about you! I hope you're feeling better very soon! Please take it easy until you do!

Hey to Debbie, Shelley (I've got to go back and read your post about your daughter's teacher), Tina, Jenelle, Vicki, Carol and Titan Dee (if you ever lurk with us anymore!!)

Cheryl

Deelite
05-04-2004, 04:49 PM
May you always be warmed by each other's smile,

Always take time to walk and talk awhile,

Always know deep down you're each other's best friend,

And enjoy the kind of love that grows and knows no end.

Wishing you an "always" kind of love !

Happy Anniversary Gyle and Steve!

Carol101
05-04-2004, 07:33 PM
Dee: You are such a great writer. Beautiful poems!!

Gayle: 8 years... just like newlyweds..Happy Anniversay!!!

Sherry: Thank you so much for the WW points websites. So far so good. I got on the WW Challenge today. (My challenge) :) If I make it through tonight I will have one whole day of staying OP under my belt. Keep your fingers crossed!!

Debbie: How's your Mom? I am proud of you for all you do for your family and you still manage to stay OP. You rock!!!

Jennelle: I bet you are counting down those last days of school!!

Shelley: Are things better for you today? How is your neck?

Cheryl: Just keep hanging in there and the pounds will just melt away with those inches!!

Doni: Congratulations on your husband's promotion. Time to Celebrate!! :cheers:

Ramona: What is happening on the home front!! Please post so we know how your doing?

Tina, Vicki. I am thinking of you. Come post soon.

Jennelle
05-04-2004, 08:04 PM
11 days and counting....:D

Sherry
05-04-2004, 08:59 PM
Gayle....I hope you & Mike had a wonderful Anniversary!! Congrats on 8 years together.May you have many, many more!! :)

Vicki...I tried to post Cara's picture & it wouldn't take it. Could you send it to me again but in a gif or jpeg file? Thanks! She's so cute!!

Deelite
05-04-2004, 09:28 PM
Sherry......Gayle and Mike???? Are you losing it or have I? I hope it is me, at least I can blame the morphine!

Sherry
05-04-2004, 09:52 PM
Oh my gosh!!!!! :o This proves how tired I am!!!!!! :lol:

I meant GAYLE & STEVE!!!!!! Look at me...I'm trying to get Gayle hooked up with Shelley's hubby!!! SORRY!!!!

gdeann
05-05-2004, 12:35 AM
SHHHHH.....DON'T TELL SHELLEY!!!!!! Actually, I think Dee placed me with Wayne one time too.... hmmmm....anybody want Steve???????? LOL!

ShelleyM
05-05-2004, 05:38 AM
Hey, I heard that!! HEHEHE!!

Gayle-I hope you and Steve had a wonderful anniversary and that you had a great birthday!

Ramona-How are you? I miss you!

Everyone have a great day!

Deelite
05-05-2004, 01:17 PM
I think that we have to change our name to the swoping floozies! I know that I have been known to mix up names...lol

Sherry if you want to, you can scan my picture I sent you and post it for me. I don't have a scanner so it is hard for me to post pictures. Don't over work yourself. You need time for Sherry too. Great job on losing inches. You may not more on the scale because you are gainning in muscle from the aqua fit.

Carol thatnk you for the compliment. I am so bored I don't have much I can do with my spare time.

Gayle how was your anniversary? The time sure does go by fast.

Ramona I am thinking of you. Are you still having a hard time logging on?

Debbie is your pool open? We will open ours in a few more weeks. I am hoping that it will help me back. It still has been below normal temps here so it seems like we will never be able to open the pool.

Shelley I wish that I could be putting on the miles with you. I envie you. I just can't do it any more.

Vicki how old is Cara now? I hope that Sherry will be able to post her picture for you.

Cheryl you are doing great with the weightloss and inches. Hang in there. Is your virus on the pc cleared up now?

Doni how many more days til school is over. Our kids get out end of june.

Hi to everyone else. I have to run and make lunch.

Love you all.

DEE

siamese
05-05-2004, 02:06 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAYLE!!!!
AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!
sounds like you had a great time!

dee,i kinda do the school thing year round.
it helps us both!

sher,ill try to send it as a image maybe you can help me,thanks,
doni
http://pic4.picturetrail.com:80/VOL53/821844/1567857/19505144.jpg
hope it works!

mzbhavin
05-05-2004, 06:55 PM
Hello my friends.

Sorry haven't been on for a few days just trying to get some things straightened out.
Sherry will be posting a pic of Cara who will be 18 in August. She looked so beautiful that nite.
I will get back on later just had a very upsetting phone call with my youngest sister. Mom is doing well they are trying to move her to a new nursing home and hope it happens real soon.

Check on you later after i calm down.

Vicki

Sherry
05-06-2004, 01:32 AM
Hey...

It's 12:30 and I'm so tired :( After work,Wayne & I drove to Ky to help with the painting of Mom & Dad's new house. I have to get up at 5:15am for work but wanted to post Vicki's picture of her Daughter Cara.

Here is Cara......Vicki, She's so cute!!

http://members.aol.com/SAbern1259/cara

Sherry
05-06-2004, 01:34 AM
Also......

Here is a picture of Dee & her friend Heidi........(Dee is on the RIGHT)

(Dee...You're so pretty!!!)

http://members.aol.com/SAbern1259/dee

ShelleyM
05-06-2004, 05:41 AM
Vicki-Cara is a doll!! She is so thin also! Please let go of whatever your sister has you upset about. I'm so glad that your mom is doing better!

Dee-You are beautiful in the picture and usual and soooo tan!!

Sherry-Thanks for posting the pictures--you are the BEST!!

Deelite
05-06-2004, 10:24 AM
Thanks Sherry for posting my picture.
My picture is one that is taken in Puerta Vallarta in March at the Goddess Convention. I am now proud to say I am a Goddess-Princess. lol
Thanks Sherry and Shelley for the compliments.

Vicki, Cara is stunning. What a beautiful dress!

This weekend we are going to North Dakota. It is a shopping trip/ mini vacation that I promised Dez if she would work harder at school. She did it so I have to follow through. I am looking forward to it. She is bring along a girlfriend to keep her busy. I am not sure how much I will be able move around but I might break down and let Larry push this Goddess Princess around in a wheel chair.

I have been on the phone alot lately calling people for a responds back to the invitations we sent out for mom and dad's 50th anniversary on May 29. They are having a sit down dinner, live band and open bar. Too bad I can't drink on these meds. We are expecting around 100-130 people. Ramona it just seemed like days ago that your mom and dad were celebrating their 50th anniversary.

Desiree's 18th birthday is on May 16th. In Canada they legal become an adult. They are allowed to drink. I can't believe my baby is going to be 18.

Drugs are good.....I am feeling ok right now. I hate taking pills but there is no way else that I could make it throught the day. I get so confused if I have taken this pill or that one that I got an organizer. I never realized how many pills I was taking a day til I seen them altogether. I am taking 18 pills. Yeah, and guess what? Morphine makes me talk soooo much. You guessed it. Nobody is home, so I am chatting with all you girls.

I really should go, I have been sitting my limit.

I love you all. Keep losing weight and inches. I am so proud of you.

DEE

bootwoman
05-06-2004, 10:56 AM
Just wanted to pop in and say a quick hello.

I know there are things I need to address with each of you. I apologize for not being able to do that right now. I'm just feeling so overwhelmed that I can't seem to think straight.

Mom is still languishing in bed. She has almost no urine output and hasn't eaten to speak of in 14 days. She tried to eat some applesauce last night, but after 2 bites she started to get sick. Also, she couldn't seem to understand how to eat it. She kept trying to sip it like with a straw.

Ben's birthday was Monday and on Tuesday he got his orders to leave for Iraq. I knew it was probably coming, but it hit me like a slap in the face today when he called to tell us. I've been so weepy all morning long I can hardly function.

Maybe someday I'll have something good to post.

Just wanted to let you know I think about you all and love you very much.

siamese
05-06-2004, 01:31 PM
hello friends!
today is our anniversary.16 years!
hard to believe.
we are adjusting to the shift change,i like it he is home more asleep but home.lol!
he needs to get adjusted to the sleeping tho.

oh ramona!im so sorry to hear of your moms condition,prayers for you and yours!
and prayers go out to ben im praying for a swift coming home!
(((((((hugs))))))))))

dee,your beautiful!thanks for sharing the pic!
have a great time on your trip.18? gosh they grow up so fast! catagan will be 12 the 29th!almost a teenager.
you take care of yourself!

vicci,cara is beautiful,looks like a princess! she is so petite!
i hope all is well with your mom.
sherry did you get my email?
hugs,
doni

mzbhavin
05-06-2004, 05:04 PM
Hello everyone again Thanks for saying that my daughter is beautiful b/c she is. Still reeling from my sisters' conversation. I thought i was having a HA last nite i got my blood pressure so high...I just can't believe how people react now days and very disappointing to say they are family.

Have you ever had them days when you wished you just didn't exist.

Vicki

ShelleyM
05-06-2004, 06:48 PM
Ramona-Please know that your entire family are still in my prayers!! I can't possibly imagine having 2 children at the same time over there. Will he be stationed near Dan? I hate to say it, but your mom sounds like my aunt was, as far as not urinating. My aunt eats, but has no urine output. I'm not sure what that means. Please don't worry about addressing us separately right now. You need to be thinking of your family! Remember we all love you and are wishing you well!

Dee-Please don't overdo it! Let Larry push you the whole way! Remember, even though you did promise Dez, you had no idea that you would be in this condition at the time. Don't you think that you should wait until you are feeling a bit better? Mike has been going to pain management now for a couple of years. I'm not sure how much morphine that he has to take, but I know it's definitely not good for anyone to stay on it! I hope that you can get off the meds soon.

Doni-Happy Anniversary! You and Gayle both have anniversaries very near each other!

Vicki-Try and let go of it!! I know it's hard, but you will just tie yourself up in knots if you don't.

I am absolutely FUMING!!! The person that we paid the $180.00 for by paypal for the fenders for Becky's car is NOT refunding the money. nor sending the fenders. Paypal could only get $85.05 from him. They have frozen his account, but won't give me any information on him without a subpoena. I emailed him giving him 3 days to respond, or I would get the authorities involved. How can someone take a 16 year old's money like that? I can't do anything through ebay, since this was not an actual Ebay transaction. I am as much to blame as him, since I was stupid enough to let this happen! Ramona, do you know how I go about getting a subpoena?

Gayle-Where are you??? I hope you are okay! Have you been partying too much, what with the anniversary and birthday???

Sherry, Debbie, Cheryl-You are all doing wonderful on the exercise thread!! I am so proud of you!

Tina-Is anything selling for you lately???

Jennelle-Not too much longer!! Soon the kids will be out of the classroom for at least a little while!!

Carol-I am proud of you for posting at the challenge thread! You are doing great! Just take it one day at a time!

gdeann
05-06-2004, 09:09 PM
Ramona, I'm praying for your family everyday. I hope your mom isn't suffering, how is your dad doing? I'm so sorry to hear about Ben's orders. When will he leave? I agree with Shelley, I can't even imagine what you must be feeling with one son there, let alone, two boys.

Doni, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I'm glad thing are looking up for you!

Shelley, all the pissy sellers give us good sellers a bad name. I noticed a decline in sales over the past few years, I think some people are starting to hear all the horrors stories and are leary of an online transaction.

Vickster, Cara is lovely, now we want to see a picture of Cara's mom. Hint, Hint!!! We all seem to have family problems and with a serious illness or death of a parent, the problems seem to increase and become more serious. I have two sisters and a brother I no longer have a relationship with because of the way they treated my mom after the death of my dad.

Dee, or should I say Queenie? You are gorgeous! I love your smile! Do you always wear your hair pulled back? How long is it?

Sherry, are you painting tonight? will you need to paint your new house before moving into it?

Deb, are you still going to the YMCA?

Carol, I hope your doing ok! Are you staying OP better then I am???

Jennelle, I chuckle with your school count-down! How many more days do the youngsters have to wreak havoc on you?

Cheryl, how are you doing? I am thrilled you are seeing the results from all of your hard work.

well I need to go, I have a ton of stuff to get finished! Love to all my sista's!

Sherry
05-06-2004, 09:15 PM
STOP!!!!!!!!

Please Go To #88.........A New Thread Has Been Started!!!! :D