Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 04-28-2004, 10:24 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Wednesday Chat 4/28

Good Morning, okay almost afternoon

Got double trouble today, both biggie bosses are here so I haven't much time to chat.

Nothing much is going on SOSDD.

Need MORE coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Whats rockin w/you all ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 10:33 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

just finished my 2nd cup of I think I be too busy? what about ya'll? what is everybody up to?

I am trying to get my youngest ds ready for his band trip to Panama City, Florida next week. They have had morning practices all this week which means I'm up at 5 to leave with him by 6.

I HAVE TO GO WALK DURING LUNCH TODAY. I have been slacking off and really messed up my 1200 calories a day yesterday afternoon why is it that when the stress builds and builds and builds it takes some chili cheese fries and chocolate pie so I can feel really bad about myself and then get my hiney back in gear???? *sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

Leenie - I hope your day goes well! sounds busy!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 01:40 PM   #3  

Sorry i'm late today.

Talk to noodle last night. She said hi. She has an eye infections. It soar and it bother her. She is doing ok want ever one to know.

Not much going on today everyone is taking a vacations for her today.

Hugs to ever one got run today don't have much time. Love ya all
Flower_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 02:07 PM   #4  
Oooo Silly Me!

Hello Ladies...

Well, the Nutrition Center called me back yesterday, but I worked at 8am and then went to class and didn't get home til 8pm I learned that this program is free to students because basically the people who work there are students who are working on their degree and this is experience for them. I think that's kewl tho, it's almost like Loma Linda and their dental program. Anyways, it was hard for me to work out my schedule olnly because my only day off is Monday and no one comes in on a Monday there and of course Tuesday and Thursday I'm gona all day 8am-8pm. Then there's Wednesday and Friday where I work til 3:15. So the guy I spoke to said he would come in after his class to meet with me, which I thought was really kewl, but I felt bad for making him go out of his way. However, he said he was gonna be on campus anyways and would be no problem. They are going to give me a complete run down of things, like exercise, am I getting enough fiber, caloric intake and other things. Except the appointment is for next Wednesday the 5th. But I'll keep you all posted on what happens.

My first day at the job yesterday, was kinda nerve racking but it went well. I felt young again, like here I am at school again and OOps theres the first bell. Except instead of going to class I had to report to the principals office Thats where he told me I need to park in faculty parking, gave me my own faculty mailbox, and faculty key to the restrooms... then I start thinking... Oh my goodness!! I've become one of them!! LOL then I started to feel my age. OY! But all in all, the first day was slow, but intereting. They are doing their CAT 6 exams for the next two weeks so it's going to be slow, but it'll give me more time to adjust and get to know the teachers and students.

Cathy... :-( I know the feeling and I've been under nothing but stress. Though sometimes I flip flop, I'll stress-eat and other times I'll not eat at all.

Sue...

Last edited by SueMarie301; 04-28-2004 at 07:20 PM.
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 04:56 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Do you know that I have honestly never been so upset or so nervous or so sick that I didn't eat. Isn't that strange. Never. I go the opposite direction and eat.

SueMarie - congrats on the new job! how exciting! even if you are "one of them" LOL Let us know what happens as your meeting on the 5th!

Flowerstorm - thanks for keeping us posted about Noodles. Do ya'll talk on the phone? how cool!

I walked for 40 minutes during lunch. Boy did I need that. Well heck, I need to walk home LOL but that ain't happenin!

I've got to stop at Sam's Club on my way home and pick up a box of fish crackers for youngest ds and a bag of chicken breast - yum!

hope everybody has a good nite!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 07:10 PM   #6  

Good afternoon everyone

It's rather late to be posting....it's 4 p.m. here & I am just getting to the computer. I met friends for coffee this morning....then went to get groceries....in the grocery store met a friend....then we went for a quick coffee.

Then I went to the dentist....it was supposed to be for 1 hour.....I had 2 fillings done....ended up being in the chair for 1 1/2 hours.....not my favorite place to be.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 07:27 PM   #7  
Oooo Silly Me!

Cathy.. I called you Cindy in my first post, I feel so embarrassed, sorry about that. I fixed it ehehe... I still have my moments tho, with the eating. I'll get depressed and grab something and start munching, or stressed out or what not. But I also float the other way. Like last term I was so stressed out I spent my entire free time in the library writing up a research paper. You can't bring food in there, tho one time we snuck some in *shhh* hehehe, anyways, I could be there all day and not even think to eat. Then I'll go home and James will ask, what did you have to eat while studying, and I'll go OH YEAH! I'm hungry LOL!

The job went well. This was my second day. They placed me with a teacher for 6th period. Science of all things *icky face* I thought they hired me for my math skills, but that's besides the point. The teacher is kinda scary, very strickt, and when class started the first thing I thought... OH MY GOODNESS what did I get myself into. Needless to say I had to break up two fights today, and I was only there for 3 hours! Hehehe, this is going to be an interesting job. Some of the kids there are bigger than I am and I stand at 5'8". (This is middle school I work with the 8th grade).

Sue...
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 10:31 AM   #8  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

SueMarie, ALWAYS when I start a new job I say to myself OMG what did I get myself into Things will be okay.

Hi Everyone !!!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote