UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 04-20-2004, 08:36 PM   #1  

Default Fit Farm?

Anyone watching this on channel 4? It has just moved to mornings However rubbish the staff get and ridiculous the time I am still interested in Nicky and Adil etc.

l i n k
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 03:09 AM   #2  

I have been watching it whenever i can, felt so sorry for kate yesterday when she put on 3lbs, been there done that and worn the t-shirt. Adil seems to be doing really well which is good.
Not sure about Gail though, i think she's just doing it to be on tv and nothing else.
Helen
pippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 04:21 AM   #3  
sassy*scots*gal

Default fascinating...

Addicted to the programme, was hoping to catch it today on E4 but the sky box doesn't appear to be able to find any programme listings?? Strange...can't stand David, reminds me of a guy I know, not a very nice person, bit slimey!!
amber1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 06:15 AM   #4  
Theres no stopping me now

Have no idea what you are all talking about, have obviously missed something here
Smiling Sal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 09:10 AM   #5  

fit farm

Nicole had my t shirt on yesterday I was v excited Her and Nicky are my faves. I hate the staff, I liked the old staff before they changed. Gail does like being on tv she was on The Salon makeover and applied for Big Brother (or so I read.)
Old 04-24-2004, 02:31 PM   #6  

join the club sal i hate reality programs dont mind the american ones cheayers and er and forensic stuff and i like cooking programs my hubby said one of these days hes going to give me a chicken and im not going to know wether to cook it or autopsy it
kirsty
linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 04:01 AM   #7  

I've been watching it since the beginning - I HATE Gail, just wish she/he would leave - she just seems to like flouting the rules and if anyone else had done some of the things she has done they would have been thrown out by now. Think she is still there because it makes good television. I preferred to old staff too - Dont think much of Steven and think he is a c**p manager!

Keep thinking i'm not going to watch it anymore but the tv just keeps tuning itself in every morning when i'm having breakfast!!

Tracy
TracyLangford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 10:05 AM   #8  
sassy*scots*gal

Really annoyed thayve changed the scheduled time ofr it. I was really getting into it, but I'm at uni and doing night shifts so never get to see it now. Be great to see at the end of it exactly how much theyve changed. In that length of time, youd expect massive improvement, but only two or three of them appear to be at all interested in tring to stick to it. It's such a shame for those people-me included that would relish the chance to be cooked for and have access to a proper gym without the expense involved. Some of them need a right good kick up the....eye, you know what!! Anyway, nice to have a rant every now and again!!...Amberxxx.
amber1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 11:41 AM   #9  

Gail has left. I'm with you on the manager he is soo slimy. He used to be an 'expert' on a dating show on bbc2 and he was a prat then.
Old 04-27-2004, 02:24 PM   #10  
Gym'll fix it!!

autopsy the chicken Kirsty it sounds like more fun
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 03:05 PM   #11  
Gym'll fix it!!

Thanks for the link Veg i've just had a right good read up on that lot Adil is lucky that he can get around weighing all that never mind hold a good job.
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote