Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2001, 11:49 PM   #1  

Thought I would start a new thread. My reply went to 2 pages and so I copied it and put it here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Essie,
Take care of that elbow you poor thing. I love a good dry sense of humor. I take it the cousins are close. That is great! Hope you had a great time. I can't wait to see those too cuties. Oh yes, I could mean your nephew and son but I really meant the kitty and doggy. I'd like to see all 4. And you and Pete too of course.
Enjoy your sister. Mine is 540 miles away.

Jen,
We screamed so loud we scared Tanner. You would have thought the Steelers won the Super Bowl.
I was completely shocked when he said Jerri. I thought for sure it would be Elisabeth. Here is the order I want to win the Million:
Roger, Elisabeth, Tina, Keith, Nick, Colby and then Amber. She is the one I want off next.
Our dinner was great. I started my friendly TOM yesterday so I skipped weigh-in today. That, with my birthday, would have been a disaster.

Patti,
Welcome back. Don't worry about the weight. It will come off. I am sure. You had some good times. Enjoy the memories and get back to it without guilt.
I would say yes your hubby is still ahead. That win was wonderful.

Hi Anita, Dianne and Myra!
Terri
Old 04-01-2001, 10:39 AM   #2  

Hi 40's!!
Haven't been here in awhile so thought I'd stop by and post.
Went to see Phantom of the Opera yesterday and it was great. Really neat costumes and the music was incredible.
Food was another issue! Went to eat with some other people and not to a WW friendly place at all.
Just ordered, pushed it around a little like I was eating and there was so much conversation, no one even noticed.
Good time overall.
Still trying to learn names here so be patient with me!
Hope you all have a great OP Sunday.......

Anita
Old 04-02-2001, 09:51 AM   #3  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Hi everyone,

Anita, you posted correctly, I made a mistake and posted to the old thread. Your picture looks great, by the way!

We did quite a bit of gardening yesterday, mostly raking. My arms are pretty sore! The lawns look great though.

Hope you all are well. Have a great day!
~Jen
Old 04-02-2001, 10:24 AM   #4  

Anita,
I would love to see Phantom of the Opera. Glad you had a great time. Good job on the food.

Jen,
That is a lot of toning you did yesterday. YAY!!!!

Hi ALL!!!!!

Terri
Old 04-02-2001, 10:33 AM   #5  

Okay, Anita, fess up- you're really only 30, so you don't belong with the fabulous 40's!!! Great photo.
I saw the Phantom and thought it was great also. Loved the music. I would see it again in a heartbeat.

Hi everyone -- hope you're all doing well today. Be back later.

Dianne
Old 04-02-2001, 10:55 AM   #6  

That is a very cute photo Anita. I would love to add mine but don't have a clue how.
Have a great day. Hi Dianne.

Terri
Old 04-02-2001, 04:26 PM   #7  

Hi Patti/Zoe, Essie, Jen, Dianne, and Terri!

Hope I didn't leave anyone out. Takes me forever to remember names! I do really belong here Dianne trust me!! But how nice of you to say I don't look it! I like you already.
Terri, Do you have a pic of yourself to put up?
Do you have a scanner? I know just a teeny bit about getting one up and might be able to help.
I had one of me stored on my computer which made it alot easier to get it onto this site.
I might be able to help you even if you don't have a scanner. Let me know if you have a pic you could even send snail mail and I might be able to work something out. I can't promise anything, but I can work on it.

Have the option to go weigh in tonight, not my week yet and I am trying to get off 3 lbs. I've gained, so may wait it out. May jump on my scale and see how I'm looking first.

Hope you all have a great Monday and thanks for the nice welcome here. I like it!!

BTW, do you guys have a chat area here?

Last edited by ALOWERY; 04-02-2001 at 11:09 PM.
Old 04-02-2001, 11:14 PM   #8  

Terri - I thought that was your photo! Just kidding, couldn't resist.

Just got back from bowling and on my way to bed. Have a bad cold (again). Hope you are all doing well.

Hi Jen, Essie, Patti/Zoe & Myra.

Talk to you all tomorrow.

Dianne
Old 04-03-2001, 07:47 AM   #9  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Default Good Tuesday Morning!!

Hi Y'all ~ I was not able to get online yesterday due to a dental appt. that had me indisposed for the rest of the day. YUCK! But I'm back to normal and feeling great.

Only a half day today at work because we have box seat for the opening day at the ballbark here in Arlington, TX to see the Texas Rangers. I'm a big Ranger baseball fan so this is exciting. Hopefully, the food won't reel me in and will not call my name.

I hope you're all having a wonderful week so far. I promise to be back to "normal" here soon.

Love,
Patti ~ Soaking up the "SON" in Texas
Old 04-03-2001, 09:17 AM   #10  

Thanks so much Anita. Yes, I do have a scanner. I also have a camera on my computer. I love that pose. It is so cute. I love those compliments about looking younger. Twice after taking my daughter to dr. appts. two women have commented that I did not look old enough to have her for a daughter. Brittany looks older than 14 and she is taller than me. I'll tell you, those comments made my day. What a booster so enjoy the compliment.

Dianne,
Just one thing to say to you. :
You are too funny. How are you doing?

Patti,
I hope you enjoyed your game. I love baseball too. That sounds so exciting. This has to be a much better day than the dentist day. Glad you are doing better.

Hi Jen, Myra and Essie

Terri
Old 04-03-2001, 08:08 PM   #11  

Hi

Just a quick hello to let you know I'm still alive
I didn't have to get the cortizone shot. Dr. said I didn't need it. Now he thinks it's a pinched nerve.

Anita, great picture! I think it's so cool when you can add a picture.

Terri, all those compliments. Doesn't it make you feel good? Brittany most love it too. Now with 44 lbs off too, like my 13 yr. old niece says "you're a hotty"

Dianne, Jen, Patti & Myra I feel like I haven't been here in so long. I've been quite busy along with eating Girl Scout cookies I'm throwing them in the garbage as soon as I sign off!!! Tomorrow is a new day right? I said I wanted to be 10 lbs. lighter by my birthday, doesn't look like that's going to happen All in all I'm feeling good.

Gotta go watch my soaps.

Have a good night everybody
Old 04-03-2001, 09:28 PM   #12  

Essie,
Thank you sweetie girl! You are late on the girl scout cookies. I ate them weeks ago.
Don't worry. You ate them and now they are gone. Pretty soon you will start over. You go girl!
We miss you.

Terri
Old 04-03-2001, 09:52 PM   #13  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Essie, I really enjoyed all the Girl Scout cookies. Like Terri said, they're gone now! We've just got to plan for those seasonal treats. I'm positive it's the way to go. the special occasions, holidays, etc., will always be there. I've got to start planning in advance so I don't fall into a bottomless points pit.

Zoe, opening day of baseball!...that's fun. I know our Cubs lost (so what else is new? ) but hope you enjoyed the day.

Dianne, sorry to hear you're under the weather. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Terri, Myra, Anita, Hi!!

I have what should be my last dental appt. (for a while!) tomorrow. Glad that's over!

~Jen

Last edited by Jenny523; 04-03-2001 at 09:55 PM.
Old 04-03-2001, 10:50 PM   #14  

Hi everyone!

Terri, are you able to use your scanner and store your picture?

You can get a photo up too, if you know how to do that.
Took my awhile to learn mine too. Had to play with it forever before I could even get the thing to scan at all.
Then sizing was a pain. It can drive ya crazy.

Had a hair appt. today and didn't get much else done. I have to start getting up a little earlier and starting my day. Would make a big difference for me.

About those girl scout cookies.....I had to eat a box of thin mints before I got a grip. Why, oh why, did I buy any? I say to help out the little kids. Yea, right. So who made me eat them?
The girl scout? I don't think so.

Oh, well, that was weeks ago....I'm still trying to get rid of that extra weight.

Gotta' go answer some email and get ready for bed.
I enjoy reading about you all....

Oh, still wondering, do you have a chat you guys go to???
Old 04-03-2001, 11:38 PM   #15  
Queen of the Fresh Start

One last post before turning in......

Anita, we all haven't been in a chat together. Last time I heard anyone on this thread attempting to get one going was at least a year ago. I'd be interested.

Essie, good thing you didn't get the cortisone shot. How do they treat a pinched nerve? I hope it's feeling better. Take care of yourself!

see you tomorrow...
~Jen
Closed Thread