Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2004, 02:02 AM   #1  
kpw

Default F/F half and half - is it really Ok on this diet?

because a pretty high ingredient on the Land 'o Lakes is corn syrup. Is it really OK on this diet?
Old 03-05-2004, 07:24 AM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

Not if it's got that in it.
Old 03-05-2004, 01:51 PM   #3  

Unhappy

oh no!! I love this and have been using it since i started SBD. I even use it in my eggs to make them nice and fluffy. Although I am still losing(Ive been on the SBD since last Sat.) I guess I should give it up now that I know it's cheating. I didn't even look at the ingredience cause I thought I saw another post here on the board that said it was good to use. Is it that bad to use a little whole milk instead? I can't stand skim in my coffee. I use the powder coffeemate, but it's not quite enough for me.
any suggestions or do i just have to suck it up?

oh - one more thing.....i might be going to this crazy all night movie festival this weekend where they are serving free pizza. I def. would not eat the bread (im on phase one) but would it be the worst thing to eat the cheese off the top or whatever they have as long as I dont eat any of the bread? I'm just curious. I'll prob. bring snacks but I'd like ot knwo if that is an option.
Thanks for reading all my ranting!
Old 03-05-2004, 04:27 PM   #4  
Professional dieter

S/C/G: 250/232/130

Height: 5'3"

hey shasha, Chances are the cheese will be full fat on the pizza, so try not to eat too much, but you just have to do your best in the situation. You didn't really give details as to where it is being held, but if it's at like a friends house try bringing a big dish of something you can eat. If you can't do something that obvious bring a big purse and stuff several small snacks into it that way when you get hungry you can eat one. Try your best not to eat the bread on the pizza, and HAVE FUN! I would love to go to something like that! If you make a mistake don't think its a free for all for you to eat whatever, and if you do mess up a little, don't think you need to start over. We all mess up a little from time to time!
Old 03-05-2004, 05:44 PM   #5  

thank you! its at a theater....im not really planning on eating it....and def. not the bread. The best part is the CHEESE! But, I will def. bring treats that are SBD friendly so I dont feel too deprived.
Thanks for the support!
Closed Thread