Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2004, 07:45 AM   #1  

Default Does anyone else get hungrier after eating...

Sugar Free pudding or Fudgsicles? I've noticed that while I don't get cravings, I get hungry after eating them - especially with the fudgsicles. I figure I am having an insulin response to them and have cut them out of my diet. Has anyone else experienced this and if so, did it improve over time? (yes I'm in Phase II)

I have found that an egg cream made with SF chocolate syrup and a bit of evaporated milk doesn’t give me a problem, so I question if it’s the milk in the products. I am able to eat other things with Splenda and NutraSweet in them, so I don’t think they are the culprits. I figured it’s a combination of things in the SF pudding and Fudgsicles. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Old 01-28-2004, 01:38 PM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

I haven't really noticed, Amy. I DO know that when I have one popsicle, I immediately want another, but I feel that way with most foods.
Old 02-06-2004, 10:09 AM   #3  

Default Hi

What's an Egg Cream?

I immediately want another of those sugarfree fudgecicles after eating one too. I'm rethinking my sugarfree stuff. It's hard for me to stop just like with real sugar. I have to really say no to myself and sometimes I find myself saying yes.

Tracy
Old 02-06-2004, 01:30 PM   #4  

I'm fine with any of this stuff except during PMS. After the speed bumps I hit this month my new rule is : nothing sweeter than fruit during TOM!
Old 02-06-2004, 03:04 PM   #5  

My SBD version of an Egg Cream - Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup, 1/4 cup milk - mix it with a spoon and then fill the glass with seltzer. Real ones use whole milk or cream and sugar filled syrup in them. (No eggs as involved )
Closed Thread