Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2004, 04:21 PM   #1  
what goes around...

Question Espresso Powder? What And Where??

What is it? Where can I get it? Any recommendations on particular brands? Thanksabunch!!!
Old 01-23-2004, 10:00 PM   #2  
Sugar Free Mommy

I'd like to know too. I've never heard of it. Do you think I might be able to get some at a Bulk Food store?
Jenn
Old 01-24-2004, 08:14 AM   #3  

Height: 5'-2"

I've never seen it... I'm looking for it online right now. It's obviously like an "instant" coffee, but where the heck do you get it!?

Well, I found a good recipe while I was looking for it!
http://existentialmoo.com/yum/archives/003265.php

Sorry... has anyone seen it anywhere?
Old 01-24-2004, 12:20 PM   #4  

hmmm, I thought that it was the powder of finely ground espresso beans used to make espresso. Back in the day, I used to use my espresso machine all the time (anyone want it?) , when I didn't grind my own beans, the stuff I bought came in a big can, and the beans were so finely ground I guess you could call them powder. Do we think that's it? If so, you could go somewhere that grinds beans and grind up a small bit of espresso beans? Hmmm, not sure if that makes total sense considering the recipe. I know you can eat roasted espresso beans straight, though.

I did look at the fancy gourmet groceries that have overrun my neighborhood, nothing that says "Espresso Powder."

I'm trying to stay quiet and get some good studying in. But I'll see you ladies and gentleman over on the board later today. And I got my new crock pot in the mail! Wooo hooo! Chili hear I come!!!
Closed Thread