Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2003, 08:51 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Monday, November 10th

Good Morning,

And another cold one it is. The boss's big boss is here today so I don't know how much I'll be able to sneak in here but tommorrow

Weekend was nice, how was yours?
Old 11-10-2003, 09:47 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

My weekend was sooooooo busy and next weekend will be even busier. How do I get myself into these things???

***warning*** ... whining will follow.....

a friend of mine decided to throw a suprise birthday party for her son who is turning 16 in December. I was just suppose to reserve the youth house at church and help set up and decorate on Saturday and then of course be there for the party Saturday night and then clean up. Well that was plenty enough for me to do since I am already too busy. But over the weekend, people have backed out with helping her (because they are too busy ha) so now on Friday night, I have to cook a huge gumbo that she says needs to feed 100 people and make a huge potato salad and homemade subway sandwiches and then we will be down there all day on Saturday setting up and getting all the other foods together. I am exhausted just thinking about everything. You know if that was all I had to do this would be great but I am just too dang busy.

Maybe I could clone myself to help me get everything done thru the holidays? Ok I'm thru whining....for now!

It's beautiful outside today. Blue blue skies and 55, but it will be almost 80 this afternoon.

I need to get started on some paperwork on my desk.

What's everybody else up to?

hugs,
Cathy
Old 11-10-2003, 10:04 AM   #3  

I guess it is a good Monday. I am fighting the same thing here that I have been for the past few months.

I had a good weekend with my friend. We drove into Baton Rouge to look at wedding dresses for her. She tried on so many of them and was not very happy with any of them. She did find one here where I live though so I have a feeling she will be getting it here. Other than that is was just a girls weekend without the boys.

Cathy you have got a big weekend alright. I wish I could drive on over to help. I think Joe has it planned for me to head up to the camp next weekend. fun,fun

I hope you all are having a good day.
Old 11-10-2003, 11:06 AM   #4  

Hi Cathy, Leens and Kemp

I am feeling overwhelmed as well.....most of which is self inflicted but all shall be well....just finished four evenings over the weekend....my house looks like a bomb hit it again!

I have to prepare by reading a huge text for a course I am taking next Mon, Tues and Wed......getting my rugs cleaned friday so have to do all the prep that goes into that....and sleeping over with Sparks friday night, working evenings Saturday and Grey Cup Party Sunday! (Don't even want to count how many people are coming for supper).

After that I have to take extra training at work and it just goes on and on!

Hang in there people and so shall I!

Liz
Old 11-10-2003, 11:42 AM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Oh Lordy Guys !!

We are overwhelmed right now can you imagine us during the holidays.........

Okay we need a plan. Think Think Think !!!
Old 11-10-2003, 02:13 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

I'm thinking!
Old 11-10-2003, 02:41 PM   #7  

I wonder would we want it any other way?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Liz
Closed Thread