Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2003, 03:04 PM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Weekend November 8th & 9th

Where is everyone?

DANG its bitter cold out there burrrrrrrrrrr!

Watcha all doing ?

I was napping with DD when I felt my back get all nice and warm..... YUP! she's still sleeping (ON MY BED OY) and I'm up w/new clean clothes on ~ sigh ~

ROFLMFAO
Old 11-08-2003, 04:37 PM   #2  

Did your darling daughter pee YOUR bed? LMAO!!! Leens......you are funny

I checked in earlier but I was too damn lazy to start things up....went to dd 11's basketball game....she is soooooo good this year! WE went for lunch and hubby went to the gym.....I am heading off to work and then kids are going sledding.

Check in later!

Bye

Liz
Old 11-08-2003, 08:24 PM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Liz, I never let her sleep in my bed but every once in a while I'll nap with her (this is like the 4th time in my bed) and she had a new diaper on too. She kinda had her butt against my back and well the rest is history. Just as I was drifting off too

So my evening is washing a whole bunch of blankets along w/my bed spread lol.

Sledding ????????????????????? OH OY VEY, thats to early for my likings. Do you guys always have snow this time of year ?
Old 11-08-2003, 09:55 PM   #4  

Good evening

Hi Leenie & Liz.....do you have that much snow Liz....that your kids can go sledding....we don't have any snow.....it did snow 1 night earlier in the week.....but it barely covered the grass.

Leenie....I guess that happens....that little kids will end up peeing on your bed....especially when they are still in diapers.

I went to a craft fair this afternoon.....DS & his GF came over for a visit later in the morning. Later in the afternoon.....I had a 2 hour nap....DH made supper....that was really nice of him to do that.

April
Old 11-09-2003, 02:54 AM   #5  

April I live in Alberta.....Edmonton to be exact.....hello!!!!!!!! Yes there is plenty of snow........it is mild right now.

Leens my kids are always in my bed.....have never gone more than a day or two in the past 11 years without a kid in my bed and I wouldn't have it any other way. My bed has been peed in and puked in from time to time but mostly it is just lots of cuddles.

All is well in my world.....things will get hectic mid week for the next two weeks so I am relaxing right now while I can.

Hope all is well gang!

Liz
Old 11-09-2003, 12:53 PM   #6  
Divine Gal

Hello gang! My weekend has been pretty uneventful as usual.I have been cleaning, folding laundry, and making up wedding scrolls and bookmarks for favors.They look pretty good to tell ya the truth.I can't wait to get the parchment for the scrolls and the card stock for the bookmarks.I am thinking of advertising on ebay.Just to get some spare cash in the house ya know?

Did anyone see the Lunar eclipse last night? I heard it was great; we had to much cloud cover here to see it I think things like that are beautiful.

As for my staying OP; so far so good and since my new week started friday; I haven't used any of my flexpoints yet.I am proud of this because in the last couple of weeks i have been using all of them.Pffftttt
I am majorly cutting back my diet coke intake because it bloats me alot.YUCKY
Well I hope all is well.

*hugs*
lynnie
Old 11-09-2003, 01:24 PM   #7  

Hey Lynnie

I saw the eclipse.....one of the ER docs insisted that we go out and have a look......it was cool!

Lynnie I have heard bad things about the aspartame in diet soda......it is a good thing to cut right back on that stuff.....do you drink lots of plain old cold water....I know when I started doing that it made a huge difference.

Your wedding favors sound great. I was never much good at any of that stuff......bye for now.

Liz
Old 11-09-2003, 02:38 PM   #8  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hi April Lynnie and Liz,

Its another COLD day here in NJ. Aww darn I missed th eclipse phooie!

Nothing much new here, SOSDD. Jumped out of bed this afternoon b/4 I got a bath lol.

Talk to you all tomorrow.

Hugs !

Linny minnie bo binnie sorry I didn't stick around yesterday.....zoooooooooom !
Closed Thread