Weight Loss Support - I've Got A Question

View Full Version : I've Got A Question

AngelKitty
10-17-2003, 03:16 PM
:) Hello. I was hoping someone here could help me. I'm looking for a web site that has a nutritional guide. Like the fat, calories, carbs, etc in different foods. I saw some, but they weren't complete guides like I am looking for. I saw the fast food guide on this site, and that's helpful, but what I am looking for is for information on the foods you buy to prepare at home. Anyway, please let me know if you know of any sites like that. Thank you.

Southern Butterfly
10-17-2003, 05:00 PM
I don't know of any websites with complete info, but you might want to look for a book. You can go to books from the main page of 3FC. There seems to be a few to choose from, and they are cheap.

gma22
10-17-2003, 09:41 PM
Ihave used this Lady's Home Journal site before. I also have another one that I will find tomorrow and try and remember to send to you. It is a pretty good one that I use (I printed all his pages out) I don't know if it still exists, but I will find my sheets and get it to you too. Hope this helps.

Faye

www.lhj.com/lhj/category.jhtml?categoryid=/templatedata/lhj/category/data/WeighLessLiveLonger_Food Charts.xml - 6k

melekalikimaka
10-17-2003, 10:12 PM
Have you tried www.calorieking.com ? I've found this site very helpful, with lots of different foods, even ethnic types--they also have info for the same foods prepared by different manufacturers or restaurants. Hope this helps. :)

Sandybrat
10-17-2003, 11:43 PM
You can also try fitday.com... they are pretty good...

Sandy