Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2003, 11:24 AM   #1  

Default Less to lose!!!!

Here it is the first official thread for the less to losers! I have been reading the less to lose thread on another board and it sounded like a good idea to maybe see if there were others such as myself,fighting the 20 lbs or less battle.

I am 32,5,7 and weigh 144! My goal weight is 135,so i have about 9 lbs to go. I have been following WW off and on for about 1 1/2 now and i find this is what works for me if i stick to it! I noticed that when eat processed carbs(popcorn or ff pringles,ice cream and so on) i am hungry 10 min later, so starting monday i am cutting out the processed carbs and gonna try and eat more fruit,veggies,protein. Real food and see if this helps me. I have started a boot camp program at my gym SUPER TUFF and i wanna feed my body better so i can perform better. I will lose this 9 lbs,my goal is by November 17th ! My 33rd bday!!!!

Lets all share our journey our less to lose journey! Whos in
Old 10-11-2003, 01:16 PM   #2  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

I am in,
I am about 15 away from gaol, although I have been there for a Long time. I am 35, 5 3 and well weigh more than you BUT I know where I am at a good weight and feel good. I go exercise daily and contrary to what others say, I do it so I can eat. I need the extra food and this is a good solution for me.

So lets do this together.
-L
Old 10-11-2003, 07:22 PM   #3  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Count me in!!!! I have 11 pounds to my WW goal and 10 pounds to my Tops goal....I may need a swift kick now and then to keep going but I am ready to lose these last few pounds and keep them off

I too am going to watch complex carbs
Old 10-11-2003, 07:54 PM   #4  
si, si signora

I'm at 16 to goal, but honestly, I have been there on and off for the last 3 years. However, I am exceedingly excited to get there, so count me in.

I'm also quite short, its shows up fast when I gain and it seems to take forever to lose.

However, I am losing and I am feeling normal again. In my dream world, I would be 10 lbs below my ww goal, but right now I would settle for no pay.

That would be the best christmas present ever.

lala
Old 10-12-2003, 07:47 PM   #5  

I just went to Wal mart and got my ammo for the week , i bought whole wheat bread with fiber,apples,green and red,gonna make tuna salad for lunch with egg whites and ff mayo,even though i still have not figured out how in the heck to do the points on this stuff. I also got yogurt for something sweet,sugar free fat free choc syrup instead of the ww ice cream that i have become addicted to. I also am almost through with my last 12 pack of diet mt dew. Gonna work on eliminating my diet mt dw habit and start drinking drinks with no caff and i love this flavored water that walmart sells for .58 a pop. I also got the RTD EAS shakes,low carb,that will be my snack twice a day,i figure them at two points a peice and i will probably add an apple also for my mid morning snack and afternoon. I am gonna figure out my daily points for the day with this new way approaching WW and post my points here everyday. This will be an awesome way to support one another who are fighting this less to lose battle. Is it just me or when its not as much too take off,it seems to be so much harder, i actually started back in Janurary at 162. And by this summer had gotten down to 140. I loved it but managed to put back on 9 easily with getting away from eating my point range. So here we go gals!
Old 10-13-2003, 11:33 AM   #6  

I am in...I have about 15 lbs. to lose!
Old 10-13-2003, 04:37 PM   #7  

Hi to all, i weighed myself this morning and i still weigh in at 144,so after a weekend of eating what i wanted to, i thought i gained but i did not so i am starting this week off at 144.
So far so good today

bfast-3 egg whites
1 slice ww toast
sugar free jam

snack- EAS shake

lunch- 2 ww bread
tuna(pts? i am guessing 3)
green apple

dinner will be- chkn brst
sweet potato
broccoli

snack-yogurt
sugar free choc syrup

22 pt total

I will be going to Boot Camp at 5:30 which is intense cardio for 1 hr,i am not sure how many activit pts this is but i know its whatever 40 min of full high intensity exercise!!!!!!!!

Great Day! I am happy!!!!!!!!!!! How about everyone elses day
Old 10-13-2003, 05:20 PM   #8  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

JJ,
Have a great time at your class...As for activity points I might take 20 Min at moderate intencity and 20 at high and see what that gives you for activity points.
Some say that ww only allows a max of 4, I think it is a crock, why would you want to do any more exercise if that is all you can get!

I walked the fair today from 10 to 2 pm and have done 1 hour of the eliptical. i will do another 1/2 hour later when there is something to watch on tv....
I think the fried dough at the fair used all of my exercise points for the day

-L
Old 10-14-2003, 11:49 AM   #9  

I loved reading this thread...can I join in? Last night at WW, I hit maintenance, so I am not trying to lose, but need to stay at this weight...I have never in my adult life not needed to lose weight-what a feeling! You will all make it, too. It goes on and comes off one pound at a time-but it's so much harder getting it off and then keeping it off. My highest weight was 209# and last night I hit 152#. I am 5'8" and I'll be forty on the 22nd of this month (when did that happen??)

Breakfast for today: Kashi Go Lean cereal and 1% milk= 4 points
Lunch will be: Subway Chicken Teriyaki (lots of veggies)=6 points
Snack: 2 points yogurt
Supper: Grilled ham and cheese sand.=5 points
1 cup tomato soup=2 pts.
Bed snack: Jello cup with FF cool whip and 1/2 banana= 2pts.
Old 10-14-2003, 12:02 PM   #10  
si, si signora

Ideal --
I post my journal on L&M page daily, please join in and anyone else.

I am always looking for some company.

lala
Old 10-14-2003, 04:24 PM   #11  

Hello everyone!!!!! TOday i am super sore from boot camp yesterday! my rear hurts,my back hurts and my arms are sore from the push ups!!!!! I did so good though,for a girl that is,i had a partner hold my feet up in the air and then i had to do as many as i could withing 45 seconds, i did 15,and it was tough,then we did indian sprints and that was fun!

I topped out at 23 points yesterday!

Today looks this way:

Bfast- 3 egg whts
1 ww toast w sugar free jam

Lunch- jasons deli club lite
fruit w fruit dip

dinner- tuna sand
15 ff chips

snack- yogurt w sugar free syrup

total- 22 pt

Hope everyone had an awesome day!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread