Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2003, 02:48 PM   #1  
Crazy Canuck

Default Weight loss on the brain??

Talk about this journey becoming all encompassing...does it sometimes feel like EVERYTHING is weight-related?

For example, I'm driving in my car and that John Mayer song comes on, "Your body is a Wonderland" and I'm thinking it's about a girl who finally made it to "Onederland"...

I see one of the lawyers has "3FC" bookmarked on his computer and I'm thinking he's one of us, when I should know it relates to the "3 felony conviction" rule...

I'm looking at a handwritten recipe that calls for WW pasta and I'm thinking "Weight Watchers makes pasta now??"...

Someone emails me a quiz and when it tells me I get 5 "points" for answering correctly I'm thinking that's a fair-sized dinner...

Am I losing my mind along with the weight??
Old 10-06-2003, 08:15 PM   #2  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Ummmm... yes.

I think it happens with everything. You're trying very hard to "master" something and it means you're thinking about it a lot.

The Cute Boyfriend and I take a photography class on Saturdays and he's trying very hard to master shutter speeds, F-Stops and Depth of Field. With my head in the fridge, I was complaining to him that the fridge had frozen everything, including some milk and spinach. He told me to, "turn the fridge down one stop." I had to ask him to repeat it before he got what he had said.
Old 10-06-2003, 09:40 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Ha ha ha! I particularly like the John Mayer thing. Now when I hear that song, I'm going to start laughing, and I'm sure that wasn't the effect John Mayer had in mind.
Old 10-06-2003, 10:43 PM   #4  

Yes, I'm glad to know it's not just me!! EVERYTHING revolves around weight loss and healthier things now! I drive my family crazy!!!
Old 10-06-2003, 11:11 PM   #5  
missaprylj

I know what you mean!!!! Totally! My friend who is practically here all summer was ripping boxes out of my hands by August saying "STOP READING LABELS!" I think it's funny...

and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the John Mayer thing... and I'm going to BLARE that when I get to onederland!

Old 10-07-2003, 08:23 AM   #6  

i feel the same way but i also feel like if i let off i will slip and gain all the weight back.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:44 AM   #7  

LOL! LOL!

I feel like my every waking minute is thinking about weight loss! Pure PATHETIC?...makes me go hum?..maybe I really need to work on that?...I'm FAT not DEAD!!

Come on Ladies ...let's do some more living!!!
Closed Thread