Weight Loss Support - Did anyone see last night's Dateline?

Kaylets
09-06-2003, 02:25 PM
Did anyone see last night's Dateline?

There was a story about 2 brothers, one in a wheelchair who was influencing the other brother to do burglaries. The one brother was diagnosed after they were caught w/ disorder that I thought was Finkelsteins Disorder which affects decision making ability. Is anyone familiar? I am trying to research it now and evidently don't remember the name correctly. I've searched the Dateline website and am coming up dry--
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. It may make a big difference in a young man's life.

Thanks

Amarantha2
09-06-2003, 03:05 PM
Kaylets, all I can find is Finkelstein's disease, which is acute edema in infants. I didn't see the Dateline. Will be interested to find out more.

Kaylets
09-06-2003, 03:09 PM
Someone else believes they were discussing Kleinfelter Syndrome-
an extra chromosone disorder but the symptons are not what the defense attorney used in last nights story-- The attorney argued that this young man had a decision making disorder--

I'm confused!

Amarantha2
09-06-2003, 04:10 PM
Hmmm. Dunno. You might read this, but I don't think it's what you're looking for: "http://www.uihealthcare.com/news/news/2001/07/16addictions.html"

Also, a component of antisocial personality disorder is poor decision making. Could they have been talking about that? Strange the story is not on Dateline's site.

Later.

Young Grasshopper
09-07-2003, 12:21 AM
Think the disorder was genetic, not mental, that's the bases of her arguement. The disorder causes low tosterterone (sp) and makes males more submissive. At least that's what I got from it.

Deb