Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2001, 01:41 PM   #1  

Unhappy

I have posted this on another thread and figured I better try here also, I'm desparate!!! After showing a gain at WW for the last 2 weeks I am going to give up on the Points System (for a while anyhow)and go back to trying the old exchange/selections program. I have most of the materials but I don't have any of the journals. I'm really not interested in combining the 2 programs. I tried it but it seems like too much work! If anyone happens to have one of the old journals could you possibly send it to me? I would be so grateful! Thanks so much.
Pat
Old 03-16-2001, 01:59 PM   #2  
Cowboy Up Chick

I don't have an old one but you could make one in Excel or Works. Or I could modify the combo one I have for you and you could use it.
Old 03-16-2001, 03:31 PM   #3  

Default Making a journal sheet?

Well... I'm not sure I'm not that good at the computer! I also don't remember what was on the old journals as far as how many boxes and things to check off for the fats, breads, etc. know what I mean? I don't remember exactly what was on the old one. I suppose I could try looking through my old stuff and see what I come up with. I really hate to ask you to make one for me Kelly. I'm hoping someone still has an old one laying around they could email to me.
Pat
Old 03-16-2001, 04:00 PM   #4  
Cowboy Up Chick

It wouldn't take me any time at all. If you have a specific program and the info I can do it for your otherwise I'll pull out my old Quick Start program stuff and do one for you.
Old 03-19-2001, 11:22 PM   #5  

I was digging in my old WW stuff and I found some blank exchange journals. Are you talking about from the 80's? I can't believe I still have all this old stuff! My scanner isn't working, but I can always send them snail mail. Let me know.

Billie
Old 03-20-2001, 11:19 AM   #6  

Default Billie

Check your PM~~
Pat
Closed Thread