General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 07-06-2017, 04:57 PM   #1  
Blessed Person Here

S/C/G: Going/Still going/Gone

Height: 5' 1''

Default Only 3rd week of c25k and hungry all the time/pigging out?!

I'm not really dieting. I've been eating almost normally, just watching quantities (Nothing drastic). I'm hungry the whole time and I literally pig out when I'm hungry (ate 2 large pizzas in 4 days).
This is just week 3 of running!!! Heck, it's not even proper running yet.
Someone please relate
thirti4thirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 12:44 AM   #2  

Hey! I have been doing the c25k also, just started week 8, eeek! I noticed that I was extra hungry on running days. I have been making a protein laden shake with banana and peanut butter and I find that drinking that helps my hunger a lot. Have you tried anything like that?
Pinkhippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 03:22 AM   #3  
Blessed Person Here

S/C/G: Going/Still going/Gone

Height: 5' 1''

No, I haven't. But that sounds like a fantastic idea. I think I'm going to try that and see how it work for me. Really thanks! and congrats for making it to week 8!
thirti4thirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 11:26 PM   #4  

Thanks! I hope my idea helps you. I have been drinking a meal replacement protein type shake and I think it really helps with nutrients and protein and things I am missing, so it helps my hunger a lot.

Good luck to you with the C25k! Tomorrow is my last day ( week 8 day 3) and then I am supposed to just go out and run a 5 k! Double eeeek!
Pinkhippie is offline   Reply With Quote