Old 06-28-2017, 06:44 PM   #1  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Default I can't remember where I used to log my info

I've been away for several years and life has taken several drastic turns. I'm not here to whine or complain. I'm here to get back on track and give/get support like I used to do.

I used to track my daily food intake and exercise. Where did I do that?

I used to enter all the ingredients for recipes that I prepared at home and a program would tell me all the nutritional info. It was a free online program. Where was I?

I feel so lost. Like the old slap stick routine. Where am I? What am I? Who am I?

Anyway, I look forward to getting back on track, catching up and getting some sorely lacking support.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 11:07 PM   #2  

Welcome back! A popular & user-friendly tracking app is myfitnesspal.com--maybe that was the one you used. It's still free
Sundove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 02:00 PM   #3  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Thanks. I found Fit Day last night. I really like what you shared so I set it up and entered a recipe.

As soon as my orthodude tells me what is wrong with my hip and leg and how to fix it I look forward to getting active again.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote