Old 04-04-2017, 06:26 AM   #1  

Default Weight loss support/buddy

Hi,

I've been trying to lose weight these past few years, and I lose it, gain it back, gain more, lose it, etc.

I'm having a hard time not giving up. I could really use a weight loss buddy that understand my struggle and that would be there for me when I feel like quitting, or that can hold me accountable. Of course, I'd do the same for her!

I really need this closer relationship with someone as just being a member of a forum doesn't do it for me... I just tend to "forget" about it.

I need someone that will bug me every day or so so that I keep going, and someone I will bug so that they too, keep their motivation up!

Please let me know if it is something you are interested in. We could exchange numbers. or messengers ID. (I have Line, Kik, and Whatsapp).

Thank you!!!!
xena985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 11:21 AM   #2  
I Can

S/C/G: 436/330/120

Height: 5'3"

I'm very interested in this! I have been wanting a friend like this for a long time now with no luck so far. I don't know how to send you a private message about this unfortunately.
Calorieguzzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 02:57 PM   #3  

Hey Calorieguzzler, I sent you a private message with my info
xena985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 05:01 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 249/221/145

Height: 5'5

I'm available if u want ��
BethMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 12:12 AM   #5  

Default Interested xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by xena985 View Post
Hi,

I've been trying to lose weight these past few years, and I lose it, gain it back, gain more, lose it, etc.

I'm having a hard time not giving up. I could really use a weight loss buddy that understand my struggle and that would be there for me when I feel like quitting, or that can hold me accountable. Of course, I'd do the same for her!

I really need this closer relationship with someone as just being a member of a forum doesn't do it for me... I just tend to "forget" about it.

I need someone that will bug me every day or so so that I keep going, and someone I will bug so that they too, keep their motivation up!

Please let me know if it is something you are interested in. We could exchange numbers. or messengers ID. (I have Line, Kik, and Whatsapp).

Thank you!!!!
Hi! I feel the same about these forums. I would be interested in being ur buddy
skylarbdamm is offline   Reply With Quote