Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-13-2017, 07:26 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 237/234/190

Height: 5'4

Default Lost and Need Help

Hi,

I am a new member and trying to get familiar with the site can be a little intimidating and overwhelming. I am not sure what groups I should or should not be reading or commenting in. I am just not sure where I should be starting on my first week of my diet and really need some assistance if possible.
FABULOUSSAGITARRIUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 10:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 229/229/145

Height: 5'4"

FABULOUSSAGITARRIUS You can start where you think you need. if Sweets are your issue then try giving them up for 3 weeks. if you do something for 21 days it can become a habit. Then you can control yourself.

Lots of great groups. Getting out of the 230/220's is a support group, Also a challenge I think I commented on one of your other posts TakingControl created. 31 day Challenge. You and I have the same goals for now. reach 190. We can do it!!
Davisag is offline   Reply With Quote