Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-08-2017, 03:27 AM   #1  
Super Squish

S/C/G: 290/254/170

Height: 5'

Default Long Time No Chat

I have not been on here in so long. I'd imagine I won't recognize anybody and nobody will recognize me. haha

I have battled my weight and self-image my entire life, and my hiatus from here has been no different. But in my time absent, much has happened.

I was FINALLY diagnosed with PCOS. I was deemed infertile, and made the irresponsible choice to consider that my built in birth control, but I now have an pretty nifty 3 year old daughter, increasing my brood of one. haha The kids are 7.5 years apart and, fun fact, my daughter was born on a Friday the 13th, exactly one week past her due date.

Two years ago I started being incredibly mindful of my portions, meal choices and snack choices, activity choices, etc. And not just for myself but my children as well.

I hit my ultimate high weight of 290 pounds. I'm only 5 feet tall, y'all! haha And, unfortunately, by that point had been diagnosed with arthritis in both knees. My now 29 year old self has painful, and crunchy, knees. Seriously, they make crunching sounds. It's awful.

Anyway... I started my mindfulness and such at the beginning of April of 2015 and by January of 2016 I had lost I total of 80 lbs and went from a size 28 to a 16/18. And then my world fell apart.

Due to possible trigger topics I will not specify the event, but suffice it to say I am very different, with severe depression, anxiety, and PTSD (all officially diagnosed).

By December 2016 I had gained and gained, landing me back at 258 pounds. I hurt again, I'm uncomfortable aaaallll the time, again. I don't have much clothing that fits because I got rid of pretty much everything. I did not foresee my future, darn it. And I do not have the money for a new wardrobe.

I managed to keep my weight bouncing between 258 and 260 all holiday season, which I think is pretty awesome. This week, as of the early hours of January 7th, I am at 254 pounds, and I didn't really start working on this until Monday.

So, that's the short end of it and really hope to get back on the wagon. And I'll be back here.
Princess Squish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 07:54 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 175/174/155

Height: 5'6"

Welcome back Princess and please remember to GOD you are a princess. My goal this year is to be present in the moment ,basically not to worry about yesterday or tomorrow,hoping this will help my stress bingeing and get me to my ultimate goal of 145lbs by my birthdat 7/25/17 ,I will be 45. Best wishes to you
merowi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 09:48 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 113/see my ticker/95

Height: 174 cm

Well, welcome back and big hello from a fellow off-and-on bouncer.
I always seem to lose some weight, get comfortable, stop coming here, get busy with life and put EVERYTHING back on. Until I start over..and over...and over.
I've made several introductions here throughout they years and I hope this time, I will stick forever and ever, or at least until I learn to mantain the low weight I will have reached!

I'm sorry to hear about your issues. I have arthritis, Crohn's disease related, but healthy eating for some reason helps me to manage both. I hope to see you around!
Ronja is offline   Reply With Quote