Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-04-2017, 11:35 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 203/172/153

Height: 5"3

Default Second time on 3FC

Hi all

I signed up to 3FC around 5 years ago.

When I was 19 in 2010 I signed up to a few sites and apps, I was over 200lbs and thinking of losing weight, I had been overweight since I was quite small but always imagined I'd be a normal weight as an adult.

So it took until the following year until I got serious about it and lost 50 pounds in a year, going into 2013 I was still overweight but in good shape, but whenever something stressful happened in my life I found myself losing focus completely over my weight, and even when things were good I would gain 5 pounds and lose 5 pounds, gain 10, lose 7 and eventually my weight crept up.

I stayed around 170 until this summer my weight rocketed up over 200 in a month or so. I couldn't believe so I've worked hard since August and have lost almost 2 stone, I'm just sick of yo-yo'ing and finally feel like I've changed habits for good this time.

So here's to a new year and my last time on 3FC!
mynameisyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 11:42 AM   #2  
Bride to be!

S/C/G: HW: 208 188/ticker/160

Height: 5'-6"

Hi there! Welcome back! I know what it's like to have weight creep up on you and it SUCKS! Big time. You've definitely come to the right place because the support here is fantastic! You can do it!
rustylush is offline   Reply With Quote