Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-27-2016, 04:21 PM   #1  

Default New here and needing a change

Hi everyone...

I've been lurking around this forum for a while, but haven't made an account. I've decided I really needed to make some lifestyle changes for my health, my future with a family, and just overall confidence and happiness!

I'm young and in my early 20s and I've become very unhappy with my body the past few years. I'm weighing in at my heaviest ever now at 190 lbs... I'm only 5'0", so that's a LOT for someone my height with a relatively petite build.

My confidence is lacking and I just want to feel good about myself again! I would be happy with weighing about 125 lbs. I weighed that about 3 years ago and I was confident with my body then and felt good about myself.

I think my biggest problem is my job. 3 years ago I was working on farms and constantly outside, moving, etc all day... I was in pretty good shape! But now I work for an insurance agency and sit at a desk all day. My eating habits don't help for sure but that's been the biggest lifestyle change in the past few years that I think have contributed to my weight gain. When I was working on the horse farms I didn't have to make time to work out because my entire day was a work out! Now in order to exercise and be fit I have to MAKE time for it, and I need to be motivated to do so.

I am looking forward to getting to know you all and helping each other stay motivated! The new me starts today. I want this to be the heaviest I will ever be in my lifetime. Thank you for reading!
bclaytonsc is offline   Reply With Quote