Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-10-2016, 02:48 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 245/245/180

Height: 5'2"

Default Begining the journey again...

Hello,
I have always been heavy, at my heaviest I was about 265 pounds, I worked really hard and got down to 225 in about 4 months. I then got pregnant and actually managed to limit my weight gain and was about 235 after I had my child, he is now 3 months old and I am steadily gaining! I am now 245 and really want to make some changes before I gain anymore weight. I have a lot of Anxiety problems, and a bit of post partum depression, I am definitely an emotional eater! I am on a waiting list to receive therapy for this. I am hoping to meet a few people in a similar situation to help hold me accountable for what I am eating and my activity level. I know there will be good days and bad days, but my goal is to be 200 by the time I return to work (I have up until June). I would like to be 180 ideally. I am hypothyroid and I have high blood pressure, I would really love to be healthier for my children.
shantiann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 11:35 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 252/223/165

Height: 5.9 / 175cm

Hi Shantiann,

Welcome! Thank you for sharing your story. I can really relate to your anxiety, I hope you are able to overcome that
Margot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 12:29 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 313/175/147

Height: 5'7.5

Hello!
Postpartum depression is tough. Do you have any mom friends with kids around the same age? It's great to have a network of friends that know what you're going through. Do you have a plan for your weight loss journey? I track what I eat through "MyNetDiary" and I do the elliptical for 40 mins every morning. It's worked well for me!

I hope you're able to find a good group to chime in on!
JulesMarion is offline   Reply With Quote