Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-28-2016, 03:50 AM   #1  

Default Weight gain

Hi there my BMI is 34 and I have a very active job housekeeping and also go to the gym and swimming on a regular basis. I've been eating extremely heathy and have even given up fizzy pop completely and I don't mean the sugar kind I mean sugar free such as Pepsi Max. I've been counting my weight watchers points and have been eating fruit and drinking water. However I look slimmer and my partner can tell and I can as well and my clothes fit me better and I feel healthy yet according to my scales I weigh more than I have ever weighed which makes me feel really disheartened as I want to be thin not painfully thin but enough so I will let people take pictures of me. I'm so confused right now as I don't think I'm building muscle as I'm over weight but not fat if you get me. Does
Anybody have any advice as I feel like I need to turn to pills for weight loss? help me please.....
becca1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 09:03 PM   #2  
One Step Closer

S/C/G: 338/ticker/170

Height: 6'0

Hi, Becca.

I'm sorry you're struggling but pills are definitely not necessary for weight loss. It is possible to gain muscle and be overweight at the same time. Water weight due to exercise, hormonal, or carb load also throws the scales around and you can actually weigh less even if the scale says you have not lost weight or even gained. If this happens for a long time you should try measuring yourself instead of using the scale. If you're losing inches but the scale stays the same that means you are losing fat and gaining muscle. You'll be smaller but the scale won't reflect the difference. I suggest measuring yourself now and continuing what you're doing, eating healthy, counting points, and exercising then remeasure in two weeks to a month. If your inches haven't changed or if the scale hasn't moved, you need to recalculate your plan. I never tried weight watchers but nonsmoothied fruit and vegetables are 0 points if I remember correctly. Fruit can definitely add up if you eat many servings of it; although that would take hundreds of grams. Maybe try finding a way to count fruit too for awhile to see if it makes a difference?

Just remember it's a journey and not a quick solution. Take your time and focus on feeling good.
MatchaPocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 02:16 AM   #3  

why dont you try to eat some kind of food, which is from natural. It will help yu gain weight if you use it properly. for example raisins

raisins are among foods which people should eat to gain weight.

Not unlike other dried fruits, raisins are good for gaining weight in a healthy way. Thanks to richness in fructose and glucose, raisins may provide people enough energy.

As a result, they may foster appetite and make people gain weight naturally.

That’s why raisins can be an important part of diet for athletes and body builders – ones who always need great source of energy.

Source: wikihomenutrition
Stella Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 07:37 AM   #4  
banned

Weight gain easy task but hard to lose weight
lucysup is offline   Reply With Quote