Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-05-2016, 07:26 PM   #1  

Default Encouragement from a trainer

Hey ladies!

As they say, weight loss is a journey. It takes time, consistency, and the right amount of knowledge. There will be days you feel like quitting or giving up altogether. (Believe me. It happens even to the most dedicated athletes). This whole process is more mental than anything. Perhaps, you grew up being told you were never good enough by family members or friends. Or you never thought very highly of yourself because of the way you look. Maybe you had bullies in school. Heck, maybe there are bullies in your current environment. I'll tell you right now; if you're in that situation the only reason people act like such pricks is because they aren't secure with themselves. They're a POS. If my own clients are ever encountering bullies it's usually because my clients possess something their bully does not have: respect from others, compassion, love, and integrity. I have a client who works for a major car company and their boss goes out of their way to make my client feel miserable. It's all because my client creates a positive impact with their co-workers, and their boss tends to make people feel animosity towards her (the boss). Remember, no matter how much money or power a bully has, it is ALL they have. Without it, they have nothing. Feel prideful in the fact you have so much more to give to others.

Don't ever let anyone or anything make you feel any less than being WORTHY. You are SIGNIFICANT. You DESERVE to live a healthier lifestyle in a body you can be proud of. Take notes. Keep track of your progress. Learn and understand the importance of body fat and muscle. Even if you're not losing a bunch of weight, you could be losing body fat. Incorporate more strength training and resistance training to your program. Your body will begin developing more of a toned look as time goes on. Understand your diet is the MOST important aspect of weight loss. You can workout until you're blue in the face, but if your diet stinks? You aren't going to see progress.

If you are unsure of what you are doing, ASK FOR HELP! Whether that's on this forum, speaking with a fitness professional, etc. The answers are out there. I know there's a lot of stuff thrown out there by the media and it can be confusing. Truth is as long as you have a legitimate workout plan and diet you're golden!

To end this, I am telling you again: YOU ARE SIGNIFICANT! Stay uplifted. Brush off the negativity. Empower yourself. Everything takes time, but in the end it will be worth it!

Sincerely,
Chase
chase8oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 02:50 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 190/183.2/110

Height: 5' 2.5"

Thank you for this.
shymouse is offline   Reply With Quote