Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-21-2016, 11:55 PM   #1  

Smile I'm tired of not living my life

My quick intro: I have always been the type to read everyone else's reviews but never leave my own. That one sentence can sum up any category in my life right now. I watch everyone else have fun doing things but don't do them myself. I'm here now because I'm tired. I'm tired of having aches and pains in my joints and of CONSTANTLY pulling on my shirts to try to hide what's underneath. I'm tired of not being able to shop in the regular size departments and stores. I'm tired of not feeling sexy and of being too tired after work to want to go out and find new adventures in life. I am ready to get rid of these feelings for good. I have to think about how good am I going to feel to keep me going. It is going to be so hard but I know that if I just started one day, a long time ago, I would be at a healthy weight already. Of course I am doing this for my health but I will admit that the way I look and feel are at a close second
Niketown78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 08:59 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

There is no problem with wanting to lose weight in order to look and feel good. Health can be a tricky motivator, since it can be hard to monitor progress.

Jump right in! I see you've been a member since 2012, but we want to hear from you! The accountability can really help.

What's your plan for getting started?
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote