South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 06-05-2016, 07:30 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Default June Weekly Progress Report Week 1

I thought I would start a new thread to log weekly progress. I know I need to stay accountable or bad things happen! So why not share with others how your week went. Feel free to post Weightloss, inches lost, dropping a size, decrease in BMI or anything that made you feel proud of yourself this week. There is no set day you have to post. To keep things manageable I'll start a new thread each Sunday.
jekel383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 07:31 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Down 1 pound from last week. Still under goal weight which feels great.
jekel383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 08:51 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 5"

Congrats to you, Jennifer!
My success is staying (almost) on plan while on the road this weekend. My mom does not get SB, lol. But I packed snacks and stopped at the grocery on my way into town for a bag of spinach/kale mix which I put in my eggs and had as salad at lunch.

Success is all about planning for me.
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 06:19 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 248/216/148

Height: 5'11"

My success this week was bouncing back from a bad choice and not allowing it to derail me. I also have been all over the scale and can't really figure out why, but I am focusing on how I feel vs. what I weigh. I'm hopeful that focus will help me remember the number on the scale is just a number and not the end all, be all to my happiness.
THINBYJUNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 08:35 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 7"

I am up a couple of lbs on the scale that would be due to eating way off plan yesterday so back to Phase 1 for me for a couple of days.
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 08:59 AM   #6  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Recovering from an episode on Saturday with the food truck down at the corner of my road. The two pounds of sin must have been water weight as they disappeared overnight after clean eating yesterday.

Today's challenge will be to NOT have a piece of my rum cake at the Quilting Biddies pot luck at noon. I wish there was a saint we could pray to in these situations - somehow I don't think Santa Claus will do it!
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote