Old 04-04-2016, 11:21 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 272/See Ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Default back at it after surgery

I was straight up 190 today but I've been fluctuating between 195 and 190 since having surgery a couple of weeks ago. Scared me coming out of the hospital at 205 but assuming that was mostly the IV stuff, since it dropped pretty quickly. Starting to feel human. I go back to the doctor tomorrow, I had a hysterectomy and pelvic reconstruction so all things are messed up right now including my ability to pee! Still having to self cath and hoping that resolves itself. I walked yesterday on the treadmill -very very slowly (2 mph) for 20 minutes and that little bit made sore last night. baby steps.

Still feeling like I'm never going to get back to normal.
lotsakids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 04:55 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Already said it elsewhere, but I'm so sorry to hear what you've been through. Luckily the water weight from the hospital comes off quickly. Good for you for getting back on the treadmill. Slow is better than none, and it probably did your body a lot of good!
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 07:56 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 242/185/155

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsakids View Post
I was straight up 190 today but I've been fluctuating between 195 and 190 since having surgery a couple of weeks ago. Scared me coming out of the hospital at 205 but assuming that was mostly the IV stuff, since it dropped pretty quickly. Starting to feel human. I go back to the doctor tomorrow, I had a hysterectomy and pelvic reconstruction so all things are messed up right now including my ability to pee! Still having to self cath and hoping that resolves itself. I walked yesterday on the treadmill -very very slowly (2 mph) for 20 minutes and that little bit made sore last night. baby steps.

Still feeling like I'm never going to get back to normal.
Dont ya hate that. Its like they impregnate ya with extra saline fluids, ironically if we go bonkers and lose too much they just go and replace it all in 1 friggen lump sum and there we ----looking all pumped UP, UP,UP again.We just cant win. Exercise is my only salvation. Water reduction alone doesnt keep my body from losing its youthful tone. Good luck, stay in your lower range and keep checking back...
1Bluerose68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 08:00 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 242/185/155

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Bluerose68 View Post
Dont ya hate that. Its like they impregnate ya with extra saline fluids, ironically if we go bonkers and lose too much they just go and replace it all in 1 friggen lump sum and there we ----looking all pumped UP, UP,UP again.We just cant win. Exercise is my only salvation. Water reduction alone doesnt keep my body from losing its youthful tone. Good luck, stay in your lower range and keep checking back...
Wow, that surgery sounds horrible. I dont know what I would do if I couldn't P. I'm into that alot.....Good luck.
1Bluerose68 is offline   Reply With Quote