South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2016, 05:05 AM   #1  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default Real Wednesday Beach Chat, March 9

Good morning!

It's really Wednesday and I really don't have to go to work today. Just everything else. I think it is probably a good day for a list. I'm headed to Denver for an 8:30 service on my car. Do some grocery shopping while I'm down there.

We've decided not to drive to Glenwood until early tomorrow morning as there are lots of things to do here and I need to serve in eviction notice to the same old tenants. There was a lot of running around and hassle this week regarding March rent and they still haven't finished up paper worry. He's been finally caught blatantly lying and I'm just not willing to negotiate anymore. Last evening my mom called and has another tenant ready to move-in. I guess that signed the deal. This is always tough for me because I always like to think the best of people. They've been given many chances and honesty would have truly helped. Oh well.
I've been mingling coffee, chores and sudoku this morning. I guess I will rise from the chair and unload the dishwasher before grabbing another cup of coffee. There is plenty of anyone cares to join me!

Otherwise, have a great day everyone!
Old 03-09-2016, 05:39 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Whew! 'Tis Wednesday! That's a good start. I hate being discombobulated in the morning - however it's spelled.

There's a really big mountain of a Hump Day ahead starting with pick-up of a quilt to deliver, bank stuff, foot-care with the mean nurse at 11 and then a funeral at 1 PM followed by the usual refreshments which I'll skip as I need to be home by three for a conference call re a new Mill project. (I wish my EA wouldn't overbook me. Oh wait! I don't have an EA anymore.)

I did get to town yesterday and now have a lovely selection of pretty panties. Sometimes the high spot of my day is choosing the colour. I think today will be multi-coloured polka dots - appropriate for a funeral NOT but... I also got paper and ink and dropped more money at the drugstore for boring essentials like toothpaste and shampoo. Resisted the Easter candies!

Jazz is lying under the kitchen table snoring really loudly and Millie is curled up in her bed just plain sleeping. They are in recovery mode after entertaining Angus. Joanne popped in with her new puppy and you could almost hear them saying "Not again!" Cute puppy but 15 pounds at ten weeks!

Time to tackle the day after I check out the news! Definitely a springlike day ahead - time to phase out warm coats? Not yet, I'm afraid.

Happy Hump Day!
Old 03-09-2016, 06:55 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning my dog alarm clock went off at 6:15. Not very nice considering I didn't get to bed until after midnight. Just the usual here today. I a. going to sneak in an hour on the couch before really starting my day.

Ruth I read your post wrong. I thought you were referring to pansies. I'm thinking why would Ruth bring pansies to a funeral lol. Hope your nurse treats your feet kindly today.

Debbie glad your mom found another tenant. Hopefully this one leaves without any problems. In NY it is really hard to get someone evicted. If the person doesn't vacate willingly then the courts get involved.

I'm going to finish my coffee and take a nap. Lucky for me coffee doesn't not stop me from sleeping Have a great day.
Old 03-09-2016, 07:04 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning early chicks! I am making a bigger effort to drop in before I go to work; I hate missing the early morning chatter!

It's a usual work day for me, then some sort of walk/workout. We are having a big meltdown day so soon the sidewalks may even be clear of ice....and turned to giant puddles. lol Afterwards I need to be sure the "stuff" I have been storing in DS1's room gets moved. He is coming home tomorrow and will be here through the weekend.

Debbie, good luck today. As Jennifer said, eviction is not easy in NYS. DH and I had to do it once and it was not fun.

Jennifer, hope you get a good nap! Have a safe day at work. Did you get to ride outdoors again yesterday?

Ruth, maybe you should speak to your EA about your schedule! Safe travels and hopefully the funeral and nurse visit go smoothly.

Got to run. Debbie, I'll take my coffee in a travel mug!

Last edited by Beth19; 03-09-2016 at 07:05 AM.
Old 03-09-2016, 07:09 AM   #5  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning Chicks I just don't seem to get over here often enough. By the time I've gone on spammer patrol it's time to get my day together. I could get up earlier, but that isn't likely

Not much going on here other than celebrating warmer weather. My greens are sprouted and getting little leaves, and I am longing for my garden. I hope this isn't a tease and we really get an early spring

I made homemade peanut butter eggs last night. They are a good treat and, if you use safe sweetener or none at all (that's what I'll do next time) the dark chocolate coating should fit within the sweet treat allowance for the day. Yum, now to stick with just one a day Actually, that should be easy because I think DH will wipe them out while I'm at work.

Happy humpday
Old 03-09-2016, 07:23 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Today is my last day in office this week, did not want to wake up when the alarm went off at 4:45 a.m. My day is choke ful of back to back appointments so it should go quickly. Have hair cut appointment this evening right after work and that is all on my agenda for today.

Debbie hope the eviction goes smoothly for you and you get all your errands taking care of today

Ruth hope your day goes well sounds like you got some colorful panties got to be daring somewhere right.

Jekel hope you get a nap in today

Beth hope your workday goes quickly

Cyndi you need to share that recipe that sounds delish hope your day goes by quickly.

Just realized I am full of hope today Have a great day everyone!
Closed Thread