South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2015, 05:31 AM   #1  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default Wednesday SBD Chat, August 26

Good Morning!

I just went to bed early so I'm ready for coffee and a day. I take my mom to her monthly eye apt and we need to leave at 8 so I'm just going to enjoy my time this morning with the pups. I think I am just going to take them with me. It will be hot down there later but we are going early and I'll just park in the shade. I rarely go inside the medical facility as my mom knows exactly what shes doing. I may stop by the closest garden center and see what cute little watering systems they have for my greenhouse.

Coffee must be ready. Enjoy your day whatever is going on!
Old 08-26-2015, 06:38 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning and thanks for making the coffee, Debbie. It's needed this morning as I'm feeling a bit frazzled and slept poorly.

Millie had a major reaction to her Lepto booster shot yesterday and we had to dash back to the vet. Leslie gave her an antihistamine shot and some pain killers and we watched and waited for a couple of hours. She's OK today but it was pretty scarey. She is obviously allergic to the lepto vaccine so we will just have to take our chances without it from now on.

Jazz and I do pet therapy at one today and then my wine and cheese folks arrive. This morning I will get my tidying done so we are semi presentable. Clearing my desk will be the first thing. I swear papers breed!

Another coffee first though! Then I'll start climbing the camel's hump.
Old 08-26-2015, 06:47 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning, Debbie. I hope you find a nice watering system to fit your needs. Did you have to wait very long for your boss yesterday?

Karen, that cauliflower lasagna recipe sounds good and I saved it to try some time.

Beth, I sometimes sub yogurt for oil in some recipes, and it works just as well.

This week seems to be flying by fast, I had to stop and remember it's Wednesday already! Work has been busy with getting the girls ready for school next week. I think haircuts may happen today, and I usually do that. Here at home, I brought in an armload of peppers last night, so I hope to deal with them after work today.

Have an easy Hump Day!
Old 08-26-2015, 06:49 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning, Ruth! Thank goodness Millie is feeling better, poor thing!
Old 08-26-2015, 07:26 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning

Ruth poor Millie hope she is much better today. Papers and weeds are quite similar. At hey always seem to gather and take so much effort to keep under control.

Linda have fun taking the girls for their hair cuts. I was always excited to go back each year.

Debbie I hope you find something great at the garden center.

The training was really easy and of course a lot of joking around during it. I worked until 9 then decided to call it a day. I emailed my boss to see if he needed me to take the weekly call today (it's an hour before I start) He and the majority of the command staff went to the Yankee game last night. He never responded so I am not going to worry about it.....although I did bring my notes home in case he drops it on my lap last minute.

DS is normally off on Wednesdays so of course his alarm woke me. When I went in his room he told me he was working today to be off Friday. Well it was a miracle he was up and ready by 7! He starts at 8 and we are less than 5 minutes from where he works. I come in with the pups and he blames me for his real alarm clock not going off. I told him I didn't touch it and besides it is only five to 7it doesn't go off until 7 !!!! Lol he didn't enjoy the humor and went back to bed fully dressed.

Same old story here work, work, work. Have a great day!
Old 08-26-2015, 07:47 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Jennifer- LOL with your son. My son is sleeping about 12 hours or more right now. It will be interesting getting him up for school next week!

Cottage - Hmmmm, what to do with all those peppers!?

Debbie - Hope the pups do well with the trip, sounds like you have it well planned.

Ruth - yes, lepto is the most reacted to vaccine, although the companies deny it. Did she get the swelling around her eyes?

Going to be a busy day for me today - a friend is coming over for a visit with her two young children for a while (OMG my house is a mess), DS is going to a friends later, and then we have to shop for camping that we're leaving for tomorrow, and prep the camper. And don't forget the nap, that's the most important thing!
Old 08-26-2015, 08:36 AM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Another beautiful day here and luckily I have a wfh day so I can look out my window while I work. I may go outside and work from the porch or deck later.

DD2 team won their soccer game and tonight she has art class.

Debbie enjoy the pups coming with you today

Ruth poor Millie glad she is feeling better

Cottage yup time has sped up since school started lots more to do

Jekel sounds like my DS he gives himself 20 minutes to get ready in the morning before we leave for work

Tywnn enjoy your visit with your friend. Where are you going camping?

Have a great day everyone!
Closed Thread