Old 08-17-2015, 01:17 PM   #1  
Not Giving Up!

S/C/G: 351/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Default Another Returnee, Needing to Relose

Hello ladies (and gents),

Well, I'm back. I've regained about 90lbs from my all-time low back in the summer of 2011. Although I haven't gotten up to my original weight, the thought of all that hard work I put into losing the first time having been undone makes me want to cry. And of course, I have no one but myself to blame. I've gone from being the athletic, confident person I had become to feeling like a fake and a failure.

I feel like I've been spinning my wheels for so long, I don't even know where to begin.

So, I'm starting here.
LitChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 01:29 PM   #2  
Amanda

S/C/G: 272.5/see ticker/172.5

Height: 5'4

You can do it! Lots of great people here getting back on the band-wagon. And taking the first step of posting here is a great start.
DreadPiratePanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 09:10 AM   #3  
mam1958

S/C/G: 307/267/160

Height: 5'6"

LitChick,

You sound like me. I too lost a lot of weight 119 pounds felt wonderful.

Exercised eat right and preach to everyone that would listen to me.

Now I feel like a hypocrite. Trying to find the solution. When I know what works..

WE CAN DO THIS.....
mam1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 08:03 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 291/291/191

Height: 5'8"

I was on a weight loss journey a couple of years ago and had lost over 60 lbs when I just stopped losing and started gaining until I was back near where I started. I'm feeling every single pound and out of motivation but I'm starting here and now.. I can't change what has been done. I can only go forward from here. I will do this! You can do this!
loseb450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 09:17 PM   #5  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitChick View Post
Hello ladies (and gents),

Well, I'm back. I've regained about 90lbs from my all-time low back in the summer of 2011. Although I haven't gotten up to my original weight, the thought of all that hard work I put into losing the first time having been undone makes me want to cry. And of course, I have no one but myself to blame. I've gone from being the athletic, confident person I had become to feeling like a fake and a failure.

I feel like I've been spinning my wheels for so long, I don't even know where to begin.

So, I'm starting here.
Welcome back LitChick! you are NOT a failure! you've lost weight before and even though you've gained some of it back, you still have come a long way !! you can do this. Good luck

Last edited by kisskiss; 08-18-2015 at 09:17 PM.
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote