Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-19-2015, 04:33 PM   #1  

Thumbs up Nice to meet you.

Hey folks.

Let me first say, this is my first time back on this website since about 2006. It's been a minute, but I'm back because I went through a terrible breakup & a pregnancy, and gained some weight. I lost a lot, I don't know how many pounds but I went from a size 20 to a size 12 (it's not a huge change in size, but I was very athletic & toned) in high school. Since then, I've gained most of it back...which makes me so mad at myself, but hey, **** happens. I woke up this morning completely and utterly motivated that I'm finally mentally ready to take on this challenge once again. I'm again doing this for me, and probably more-so for vain reasons, but hey-it's my journey and it's for my own personal sanity.

As far as an introduction goes, I'm a single mom, I'm an engineer, and I am the ultimate girly girl as well as the ultimate tomboy...(it's a **** of a combo...I know equally as much about makeup as I do about motors. lol) I love the outdoors, and I love to cook. I've dabbled in weight loss off and on for the last 4 years or so, with no success...I chalk that up to a complete lack of willpower...because if my daughter wants ice cream? Obviously I'm getting some too.

But today....today I'm ready. It's going to be a long road, but as of today I am completely and utterly ready to kick this goal in the ***.

I weigh about 225....(I haven't gotten on the scale because I'm afraid it's going to yell at me...lol.) I'm 5'6". My goal weight, off the top of my head is probably somewhere between 145-160. But my fitness goal is to have abs to die for and an *** that wont quit. I'm going for a kylie jenner level of fitness.

I'm excited to be back, as last time this site helped me lose a ton of weight...all the support I got and was able to give out was amazing.

I want to say good luck to everybody on the same journey as I am, and it's nice to meet you.
CountryGirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 11:26 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Yay! BACK, CountryGirl08! You know how to lose weight, so you can do it again! This is still the place to be to get support and to get it done! Good luck!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 12:12 PM   #3  

Welcome back- I am back again after about the same amount of time away! Encouragement is a big plus for support in weight loss! Glad you came back!
Ideal29 is offline   Reply With Quote