Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-19-2015, 03:17 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 197/185/123-125

Height: 5'1"

Default Anybody on Sparkpeople?

Hi Everyone,
Hope it's OK to post this! If not, moderators can feel free to remove.

I've been struggling with my weight all my life but gained 75 pounds in the last 6 years. I managed to lose 12 in the last year and a half but I recently had some great stress when I transitioned from a paying part-time online job to being a full-time author (no pay as of yet, but I have a small income that covers most of my bills and my parents are helping me with the rest). I also found out a month ago that my dad has cancer, which has been my wake-up call that I need to do something about losing the weight I need to to be healthy NOW and not wait.

I just got back into Sparkpeople and was wondering if anyone else here is also active on Sparkpeople. I would really love some support there. I don't know how you add a SparkFriend, so someone might let me know how to do that. My username on Sparkpeople is TAMMAYAUTHOR, if anyone would like to add me to their Sparkfriends list. I would be happy to add you to mine if you want to leave your username (once I figure out how to do that...).

Tam
tammay is offline   Reply With Quote