General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 07-09-2015, 02:42 PM   #1  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Default How is it that I'm following a diet that I didn't know I was following?

Someone responded to a thread I'm part of and said I was a Warrior Intermittent Faster. I had never heard of such a thing. Now I go and look it up and OMG, that is what I do almost to a T!!! From when I eat, what I eat, how I feel, and what I experience. I'm following something I didn't even know I was following (blogged about it today).

How weird is that?

I just found what worked for me (research and common wisdom be darned! :-) ) I need to do what works for me and not worry about what some books says I should do. Now I'm thinking I want to get this book at the library to see how closely it does match what I do!!! Funny, huh?
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:47 AM   #2  

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryblondeboys View Post

I just found what worked for me (research and common wisdom be darned! :-) ) I need to do what works for me and not worry about what some books says I should do. Now I'm thinking I want to get this book at the library to see how closely it does match what I do!!! Funny, huh?
If you discovered this on your own and it's working for you, I would stay FAR away from the book. All it will do is tell you is that you're doing something wrong.

Seriously.

Just be thankful that you are listening to your body - it's your best guide as to how to eat.

Everyone is different.
SouthernMaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 12:03 PM   #3  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernMaven View Post
If you discovered this on your own and it's working for you, I would stay FAR away from the book. All it will do is tell you is that you're doing something wrong.

Seriously.

Just be thankful that you are listening to your body - it's your best guide as to how to eat.

Everyone is different.
This is true... I'm not a follower though, so I'm not too worried about tweaking or changing my ways because of something I read in a book... But I guess I can't get rich off my diet plan either as someone else is already doing it!

Last edited by berryblondeboys; 07-10-2015 at 12:04 PM.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 05:10 PM   #4  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I think I've discovered this myself over the years with various diet plans because honestly there isn't a lot of variation. I mean there are only so many ways you can reduce your calories And many people come up with the same insights so you could be following the same plan as someone but without really meaning to. I say keep doing what you are doing.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote