Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-05-2015, 07:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/188/150

Height: 5'5"

Default And so I start again..

I need to face it. I will always be a person who has to be aware of what they eat. I have so many friends who can eat whatever they want, and not gain an ounce. Well, I'm not one of the lucky ones.

2 years ago I was a slim 135. I was told I was "too thin". 3 years before that I weighed right around 200lbs.

Here I am again... I weigh 179. I want to be 145-150 by my brother's wedding this fall.

My dilemma is that I either over eat, or don't eat enough and starve myself to an unhealthy point.

My obstacles are depression (which triggers binge eating), PCOS and recently diagnosed hypothyroid.

It's a huge step for me to come here and be honest with everyone, but especially myself.

I need help! And I am eager to start this journey once again (and hopefully permanently). I look forward to meeting you all and hearing about your hard work too.
spangled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 08:47 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Spangled! You may want to check out the "Depression and Weight Issues" forum, as well as the "Dieting with Obstacles" forum which has a PCOS subforum. This is a great place for support! I wish you the best!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 11:20 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 174/174/145

Height: 5'7''

I'm right there with you Spangled! 2 years ago I was a die South Beacher an was down to 135 and loving it. I also happen to be a workaholic, so after a promotion I lost control of the whole thing. Lots of stress eating/drinking and shoving the exercise to the side. I am constantly physically/emotionally exhausted. My current status: 174 lbs and Day 1 of the 21 day fix.

I also have my best friends wedding this October. Wishing you the best of luck! We can do this!!!
peevah00 is offline   Reply With Quote