Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-24-2015, 03:09 PM   #1  

Default Brand New - From Nutrisystem

Hello everyone!! My name is Dana! I used to be a member of Nutrisystem which allowed me to learn how to lose weight and keep it off. I ended my subscription to them in January after loosing 30 pounds and going from 190lbs to 160lbs. I still have more weight to lose as I ended up gaining 10lbs back since January. I got married and had my honeymoon in February and then my husband and I both got really terrible cold through March through May. Then we moved so finally we are able to get back into a habit of going to the gym and eating right again.

One of the things I kept up on after leaving Nutrisystem was looking at the blog posts. The blogs on Nutrisystem were the biggest part of my success with them, however, they have since put an end to the blogs. To me, that is insane. People need support during weight loss. So here I am! I found this forum and read a few posts and decided to join.

I am going to the gym tonight, the second time this week which is more than I have gone since February. I am going to keep it simple and focus on cardio this week and then add in some weight training next week to get back in the swing of things. Before my wedding I had been going to the gym at least 4-5 days a week and mixing cardio and weights. I really want to get back into it again. I have been feeling so sluggish lately.
danamfezuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 06:25 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi Dana! This is a great community, full of support and inspiration! It sounds like you have a good plan with the exercise and some good knowledge with your Nutrisystem experience, so I'm sure you'll do great! Good luck!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 08:16 PM   #3  
Proverbs 31:10-31

S/C/G: 200/146/120

Height: 5'1"

Welcome back!!! I totally understand that sluggish feeling... Isn't it amazing what are bodies can do when we nourish them right? I'm always surprised at how old me could be so lazy.

You'll do great getting back to your goal since you know how, so welcome and enjoy the forums
SenseAndSensibility is offline   Reply With Quote