Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-09-2015, 02:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 300/300/122

Height: 5'4''

Default tired of my life!

hello guys! i think this will be my second best feeling after i finally lose the weight. Am exited to have found this place and I feel my burden is half reduced. Struggled with fatness all my life, never experience how it feels to be slim. Being the fat one almost everywhere i find myself has really turned my life upside down, insecure and alone. I think the jokes people make on me and all the side comments have really gotten into me. i remember the least weight i have had is 176 lbs which was when i was 13 years old, now am 24 and have been hanging around 264 lbs for the past few years. my goal weight is 122 lbs and i know that's pretty far but after reading success stories of people who have made it, i know i can. My mini goal is 10 lbs a month. am an expert in yoyo diets but they never worked on me. Have researched on IP diet and i think i will go with that and do some dance workouts ( I love dancing) at home until when am comfortable to get to the gym.
Thank you all.
4meandme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 04:05 PM   #2  
300+ Chick

Hello and You said my fave fitness...Dancing!! Years ago, had lost weight with Richard Simmons sweatin videos and he taught me to love music and dancing...had lost 100 Lbs just with that sort of fitness...Its cheap and fun and also makes the workouts goes by quickly.....

YOU can do this...and hoping you stay on here, and looking forward on hearing about your progress!!

Oh, am 48 years old and still get fat joke from people...I know it hurts...but they are the one with the pain and taking out on us. You will be alright..stay with your efforts and soon, they will begging on knees for a date...

Keep your chin up and Have fun dancing!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 04:33 PM   #3  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

welcome to 3fc , sounds like you have a good plan to start your journey
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 02:12 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 300/300/122

Height: 5'4''

Thank you Liliann and Kisskiss, I appreciate a lot.
4meandme is offline   Reply With Quote