South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2015, 06:49 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 5"

Default Final Feb Thursday Feb 26 Chat

Wakey wakey! I've got coffee!
Old 02-26-2015, 06:57 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning, chicks. Another frigid morning here (whine whine) but the long range forecast makes it look like we are going to break out of this pattern. For a short month February has lasted a long time. How did I live through all those cold winters before I bought my fleece sheets?!?

Just another day of work and hopefully not too much drama. My eating has been mostly okay; my downfall is that evening glass of wine and the fact that if I snack on nuts I cannot limit myself. (Matilda, saw that post about your chia bites....) At least I have been getting in some exercise most days.

I've got to take out the garbage on my way to work so I need to get moving. What an exciting life I live!!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 02-26-2015, 06:58 AM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Thanks for coffee, Beth! I'm waking up here....dog have been out and fed now I'll enjoy that first cup!
Old 02-26-2015, 07:01 AM   #4  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

It's a frigid morning here, too. We made the decision last evening not to travel today. There's lots of snow in the high country and we were going to just have to turn back around and come back Friday afternoon. I gave my massage appointment to my sister which works just fine. I'm going to just snuggle down and see if I can finish my taxes today. That would certainly free some time up down the road.

Have a great day everyone and stay warm!
Old 02-26-2015, 07:17 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning, Beth and Debbie!. Thanks for the coffee, I'm on my 2nd cup already.

I spent a restless night with an ear to the phone, awaiting word from my DD who had been sitting at the airport in Chicago, waiting for her flight which was originally scheduled to leave at 5:30pm. They finally boarded just after midnight and got home at 3:30am. At least they made it safely and now I can relax. A mother never stops worrying about her children, no matter how old they are.

It's been an easy, but boring, week, and I'm glad today's my Friday. Next week we'll be into a new month with the word "SPRING" in it! I'm so done with February and won't be sad to see it end.
Old 02-26-2015, 07:30 AM   #6  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Yes, it's cold but I have coffee, had a good sleep and there are only two more frosty wake-ups in this interminable month! (and I missed a whole seven days of it by going to Cuba!) March HAS to be better, right?

I need to scurry around this morning to get ready for Michelle this afternoon. Aside from the usual vacuuming, floor washing and dusting, there's one wall in the livingroom that needs washing before Sunday's painting begins. It's the one covered by the bookcases and I guess dust collected behind them. I have to figure out how to take down the drapes without screwing up the pulley for opening and closing. *Sigh*

Fair Board meeting tonight and I need to come up with some ideas to make the 185th Delta fair special. I need to research 1830 clothing and farm implements. No, I am NOT making everyone costumes but will hand out pictures. Beer, cider and bread and cheese will be fine for food, maybe with an apple.

Better throw on some clothes and dash out with the trash. The "lad" has a fancy new truck and gets here earlier these days.

Stay warm.
Old 02-26-2015, 08:22 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning, Debbie sorry the weather did not cooperate. At least your sister can get some TLC. Hope you have a nice relaxing day at home with Kirk and the pups.

Beth my eating, except last night, has been exceptionally good. However, the scale is not budging. I keep telling myself it's ok, but I'm getting annoyed lol. Nuts are so darn expensive. I buy them in the single serving packs or I can't control myself with them either.

Ruth the fair menu sound right up my alley, not SB friendly lol

Linda glad DD made it home safely. Yes we moms always worry!

I am enjoying a decedent cup of black coffee and a lovely Italian ice. mmmmmm Today and tomorrow morning will be interesting. I do need to stop at the store for Gatorade. I may get more ices too.

Happy Final Friday.....come on crocuses!!!
Old 02-26-2015, 08:45 AM   #8  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning.

The winter weather failed to materialize last night, so no problems to/from the theater. But the temp dropped 25 degrees between when I left home and returned! My mom and I both loved Book of Mormon. Very funny and unexpectedly raunchy. I can't imagine not being insulted though if you are Mormon. Tonight we have dinner out at a new restaurant. We are treating the two BILs and one's significant other, who were our airport car service for our Ecuador trip. I've heard good things about this place but will have to be selective with my dinner since I need to get my cholesterol checked next week.

Have a great day.
Old 02-26-2015, 08:56 AM   #9  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

It is snowing here but should stop around 11. I hope they get the roads all cleared for tonight. DD2 last volleyball game is tonight and then after that I am taking her and a friend to see Frozen Disney on Ice in St Louis.

WFH day and I am need to fix my printer so it will print on the network again at home. I was trying to fix something and completely removed it ugh

I gotta run for 8 a.m. so no time to reply back to everyone. Hope you have a wonderful day.
Closed Thread