Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-31-2015, 02:33 PM   #1  

Angry advice

Hi First time here. Trying to get back on tract. Need some help... I have lost 40lbs but put 15 back on...
jilliebean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 11:12 PM   #2  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

Patience. This is a lifestyle, NOT a diet.

Take small steps, set small goals, succeed, set another small goal.

Succeeding in conquering just one small thing, leads to the confidence, to conquer another!

It adds up!
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 11:32 AM   #3  
Mandy

S/C/G: 153/153/120

Height: 5'5'' or 165cm

Hi jilliebean! Hope you enjoy your time here (:
Well, I just go with the eating clean and exercising approach. It's working for me - very, very, very slowly (more than I'd like haha) but it does. Find what works for you! Do you need more structure, like a proper eating plan? Do you prefer professional help, like a nutritionist or a personal trainer? Do you excel more at the gym, HIIT cardio, crossfit, yoga, whatever it may be?
And what's been helping me a lot is to try and enjoy a healthy lifestyle! I find whatever I like doing best and whatever I choose.
Good luck!
wendybirdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 08:59 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 194/194/130

Height: 5'1

Smile Just starting today

I am just starting today and I am a little nervous how this will go. I am all in, but still worry. Did anyone else feel that way before they started?
Pam62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 09:12 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 400.2/346/130

Height: 5"4' or so

Welcome ladies. I just started here also. I am 40 years old and have lost 60 pounds since March 2014. I have a lot more to loose but I am on my way. It definitely is a lifestyle change and not a diet.
NDGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 11:33 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 229/172/150

Height: 5'5"

Jilliebean, I am also currently a dieter who lost 34 lbs earlier and gained 10 lbs back, trying to lose 25 lbs this time! My advice as a 'partial regainer' is to always consider the fact that it is the food that is the source for added weight, and we won't gain any single lb without eating that much extra! So you might consider cutting down on your food and adding a little bit of exercise (like walking every single day).
BigNomore71 is offline   Reply With Quote